The online racing simulator
#1 - HVS5b
Can I remove wireframe after saves to jpg?
As a total noob I managed to leave the wireframe on before saving...doh :worried:

As per the attachment, is there any way I can resolve this?

Also, I managed to individually colour eack part of the wireframe (PS Elements4) to get hte jagged lines. I am however, unable to repeat this feat........any ideas how i (aqccidently) managed this?

Many thanks people
I've made that mistake and called my self a complete and utter noob:guilty:
#3 - HVS5b
Quote from Dalek0220 :I've made that mistake and called my self a complete and utter noob:guilty:

lol, it's a case of jo0int the queue then

I really don't get this layers malarky at all

Cheers anyway!
#4 - garph
Quote from HVS5b :As a total noob I managed to leave the wireframe on before saving...doh :worried:

As per the attachment, is there any way I can resolve this?

No and I take it you didn't save your work either.

Unless you paint over each blue line, but that would be stupid...like say not saving your hard work or even leaving the wireframe on and not saving your hard work....oh, wait..

#5 - HVS5b
Quote from garph :No and I take it you didn't save your work either.

Unless you paint over each blue line, but that would be stupid...like say not saving your hard work or even leaving the wireframe on and not saving your hard work....oh, wait..

Thanks for the constructive comments dude :rolleyes:
No worries, taken in the good humour they were intended!

One learns by ones mistakes eh? Some quicker than others.....

It was my first effort and I soon figured out to save both psd and jpg versions.....

Anyway, can anybody help me on the 2nd part of the post?

"Also, I managed to individually colour eack part of the wireframe (PS Elements4) to get the jagged lines. I am however, unable to repeat this feat........any ideas how I (aqccidently) managed this?"

Thanks y'all
Quote from HVS5b :Anyway, can anybody help me on the 2nd part of the post?

"Also, I managed to individually colour eack part of the wireframe (PS Elements4) to get the jagged lines. I am however, unable to repeat this feat........any ideas how I (aqccidently) managed this?"

Thanks y'all

You had the wireframe layer selected

To select it, go to the "Layers" tab (it will be somewhere ) and find the wireframe layer (It's usually near the top)

Btw, just found this: http://www.elated.com/articles/introduction-to-layers/
Everyones forgetting that a .jpg is only one layer. So no, afaik you cant remove it after you save to jpg
#8 - HVS5b
To The TJ nand LFS Drifter:

Cheers for the pointers folks. Had a read thru' the link and another play on the XFG skin last night and things went a lot smoother

Happy skinning people
How do u make the background black? mine just messes up wen i try
Quote from RacerAsh3 :How do u make the background black? mine just messes up wen i try

Background to what mate?

Have you left the black mask layer on?
Quote from HVS5b :To The TJ nand LFS Drifter:

Cheers for the pointers folks. Had a read thru' the link and another play on the XFG skin last night and things went a lot smoother

Happy skinning people

No accounting for taste :splat:, but it's definately coming together.

This could take up as much time as the actual racing now
Quote from niall09 :Everyones forgetting that a .jpg is only one layer. So no, afaik you cant remove it after you save to jpg

You can, but it takes much effort and time which would've been better spent on another skin.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG