The online racing simulator
#1 - CSU1
Advice on which website host please for small buisness
has anyone here had experience with a good website host for a smallish buisness...I want to design a site for two garages/showrooms and need a decent reliable host.

The buisness is not yet networked and wont have a server for the buisness for 12 months or so, this is why I want to use a host....but with the many many companys that offer this service it's hard to choose...???
We use Easyspace for our hosting. Very good and efficient service. Never had any downtime with them.

They aren't the most feature-rich host for the money but their service makes up for it we found. For example changing from a Windows to a Unix server needed one phone call and was completed quicky free of charge.
I'd recommend dreamhost, they've been great for me for a few years.sometimes they even have a crazy deal, like $7 for a full year.
I'm liking Lunarpages right now. You get huge packages for pennies, plus a free domain name for life.
#5 - Bean0
I've had great experiences with both Dreamhost and Byethost.

My Bean0.com site is on a Byethost paid plan.
Quote from CSU1 :has anyone here had experience with a good website host for a smallish buisness...I want to design a site for two garages/showrooms and need a decent reliable host.

The buisness is not yet networked and wont have a server for the buisness for 12 months or so, this is why I want to use a host....but with the many many companys that offer this service it's hard to choose...???

www.blacknight.ie
They have EXTREMELY good support, very cheap and they're Irish!

I host about 10 sites with them and i'm moving others over as there plans run out with other companies.
Quote from Bean0 :I've had great experiences with both Dreamhost and Byethost.

I maybe biased as I know the gent that runs byethost, but I can recommend them. Dreamhost is also budget, but are much larger so they do get issues.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG