The online racing simulator
Any Teams?
(25 posts, started )
Any Teams?
Hey, Its Me John lol, well some of you may remember me ages ago when i was allways asking for a team lol but i wasnt very experienced then but now i have had LFS for 6 months i think im near enough experienced for a team! lol well i use mouse so im not the fastest but im not the slowest so theres one ++ lol, erm im more of a racing man than a drift but everynow and again i wouldnt mind having fun witht the team driffting or cops and bobbers or just having a mess about, the team Must have a server as i like to be able to have our own server so we can keep it clean and have it what ever we need it rather than searching for the correct combination! and also we can get together and have a wee bit of fun! The cars i dont mind driving are well all FWD and maybe some RWD as they are hard to control with mouse but i like giving it a go! lol and FWD, and my favourite car would be XFR or MRT! im not a big fan of BF1, FOX, FO8 or FZR! oh and also on a side i would love helpn out in anway i can allthough just now i am kinda busy helping out with a new crusie server and will be, busy for the first couple of weeks as many new members hopefully join but after it all calms down, i will be more with the team! but still come back to the cruise server as i am, 3rd main man lol so, please dont expect me to be everywhere im needed as there may be days im not even with you but since it is the summer it is most likely i will be all though my nana is going to hospital for an operation so i may not be on for a couple of days but many weeks left lol oh and yea i better say im 14!

Thanks (in advance)
John
sorry, there are not enough "lol"s inside, but there is way too much punctuation.
Quote from Biohazard :sorry, there are not enough "lol"s inside, but there is way too much punctuation.

hehe i wouldnt come to mercury racn anyways lol u r all to fast, i know somene in it as in i live near him lol and yea u r all fast! so yea its ok mate lol lol lol lol enough lol's?

Quote from LFSn00b :Team BlitZ is looking for members, be sure to check out our forum
http://lfsteamblitz.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=idx

im just checking ur site out mate!
Im still looking if any team is interested!
hey ther john
lol!
hey lol well ive join STG lets see how long it lasts !
well that was the shortest amount of time anyone has ever been in a team! lol

well i left them because it was to easy to get in i jst asked and it was a yes! and any ideas i had was like yes well do that etc..the runner was wanting a big team well fair enough but u need to check who is coming into ur team and i didnt feel secure as he could let in a wrecker and give out bad reputation to the team and the people in it so i decided to leave!

SO ANY TEAM STILL WANT ME? IM UP FOR GRABS :P!

THanks
John
Quote from Biohazard :sorry, there are not enough "lol"s inside, but there is way too much punctuation.

Hahaha, strict entry requirements
hehe well still looking!
Erm Hello John, I wouldn't use so many 'lol' and capitals .

Now what is wrong with blitz? I'm sure they are good enough for such caliber driver as yourself
Quote from jamesrowe :Erm Hello John, I wouldn't use so many 'lol' and capitals .

Now what is wrong with blitz? I'm sure they are good enough for such caliber driver as yourself

hehe nah nothing i just got asked by DW Layouts and i decided them sorry

SO IM NOT LOOKING ANYMORE!

THanks
JOhn
na, he's here to stay
Don't be so sure about that.
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :na, he's here to stay

*sings* Welcome to the Hotel California...
Quote from creativesurgeon :*sings* Welcome to the Hotel California...

I'll sing along with you, then we can sing "Another one bites the dust"
Oh, man! :expressio
WARNING! The above thread incorporates an inappropriate overuse of lol's and may cause discomfort to community members.
Quote from al heeley :WARNING! The above thread incorporates an inappropriate overuse of lol's and may cause discomfort to community members.

lol nah, seriously, well do9ne on finding a team John, and good luck with it
Quote from niall09 :lol nah, seriously, well do9ne on finding a team John, and good luck with it

Having difficulty with spelling and grammar? Are you the retard of your class? Do you always get looked at in weird ways?
Then PM 11SuLLy11 today for Retarded therapy!
hehe well thanks guys but nope im here to stay on this one!
told ya
Has he left yet?
HAHA Nope!

Any Teams?
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG