The online racing simulator
Pit?
(33 posts, started )
Quote from ans7812 :you are proving my point without even knowing it. you have obviously not read my post or have read it but not comprehended it.

I think I did old chap. I think that comprised part of the irony of my comment. Perhaps you should get off of your shoebox.
Quote from tristancliffe :Yeah, really funny. When pitting was added in the S2 Demo, it took thousands of players almost, what, 2 seconds to work it out for themselves. The though process goes a bit like this:

"Hmmm, I need to pit. I'll go to the pitlane, that sounds promising. Oooh, what are these little yellow marks that sort of make a car sized rectangle. Maybe if I stop in them then the... yep, it works."

However, I think some peoples thought processes go like this:

"Hmmm, I is needing 2b pitted innit. WTF do I is doin now. I nevah bee RTFMing cos I is uber cool dorifto man. I just rite on net chat ruum an hope someone homie helpz mes out innit. boy is i cool, all dah ladeeez will luv me an my totel ingorenz."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If i had coffe in my mouth, it would be all over the keyboard, and monitor, LOL!
The question has been answered. A moderator should lock this topic, before the flame war gets out of hand.
Can't we all just get along? At the end of the day, both sides of the argument have a point, but this is a newbie forum.

As a newbie forum, people new to the LFS community will look at posts here first to get an idea of what the community is like. What impression do you think someone new would have after reading this thread? Point made I think...

I'm new to LFS myself, and everyone has been great in getting me started. It would be a shame if people were put off from joining such a community by a thread like this.. Don't you agree?
Improved. Left my Ali-G post, and my post about English usage, as one is funny and the other will benefit and newbie who reads it!

My other two posts have gone, as they appeared to cause too many tears.
Quote from creativesurgeon :I think I did old chap. I think that comprised part of the irony of my comment. Perhaps you should get off of your shoebox.

Detecting sarcasm over the internet is near impossible unless the speaker is blatantly obvious about it. To me, your statement was not, which is why i understood it as an argument.
Quote from ans7812 :Detecting sarcasm over the internet is near impossible unless the speaker is blatantly obvious about it. To me, your statement was not, which is why i understood it as an argument.

Ah, let's just drop it. Kick my arse at LFS later instead, that'll show me

Pit?
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG