The online racing simulator
#26 - Jakg
Quote from niall09 :Ciaran, your pc is grand, you consistently have 90 fps in lfs? Whats your problem so? It runs so smooth. And mostly, your computer is slow when u are out of lfs is because you have a lot of programs running

He has no AA enabled, for a start...
Quote from dj-fluxsa :i dont hav a clue wat ever it takes to get a good one i suppose but not one that would be to "overkill" as ye say

You could pick up a 7600GT for about £60...
Yes, the 7600GT is the perfect match for your processor imo.

some clarification about it...
The processor and the graphics card should match each other in horse power.
If the one is far superior than the other the slower one will hold down the faster.
This is often called as "bottleneck".
So in your case the 9600 is holding down the P4 3GHz, but the 7600GT is the perfect match for it.
wat AA and yeah that sounds good
sorry but i suffer from a ting known as dislexiya that accounts for my spelling errors as for the typos i was in a hurry to get to the irish leauge event
Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :Usually, i do refrain from pointing out such typos and grammatical errors, but when i see posts like yours i can't help myself.
You should try using punctuation, because I for one cannot interpret what exactly you mean by 'wat AA'. Are you questioning what AA is?
And is it really too much bother to press just one extra key to spell the word 'what' correctly?
If English is not your first language or if you were in a hurry then i apologize, otherwise, a little punctuation and a small amount of error checking never hurt no one...

Anyway, if your were to get the 7600GT you may need a new power supply unit if your current one is under 350W (i might be wrong on that...)

Over and out.

i dont want to bash you on the head or anything but Dj-fluxsa is dyslexic, so afaik, its a condition that makes him do grammatical errors without him noticing.

EDIT: i forgot to read the next page with Ciarans post on it
thanks niall u said wat i was tryin to
its grand dont worry
Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA : Ah sh*t, well then that explains it...In that case DJ Fluxsa, don't say sorry! I apologize to you! I am sorry, I mean no offense, really...

It's just many people post in an SMS text abbreviated kind of way, which i dislike if they have no reason to. I've never posted pointing out someones errors like i did before, and the first time i do that happens! The thought of you with dyslexia totally slipped my mind, silly me hey?

Sorry again.
Niall09, i will bash myself for that! :smash3d:

dude, i feel your pain. it's always the way, when someone points something out that annoys them, there's usually a very good expliation. it's like the good old fashioned "face plant" or maybe walking into a lamppost.
fair play for apologizing.
Sounds like an urban legend...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG