The online racing simulator
City Weather radar went haywire?
(17 posts, started )
I just took this screenshot of my weather radar (Yahoo Widgets) and there is this strange S pattern, even more strange is i live right under part of the "rain" band and theres absolutely no rain clouds, just sun!
Attached images
strange radar reading.JPG
It's a Tie Advance with cloaking device!
Someone put their coffee cup on it.
It's Sparco's attempt at world advertising
Quote from tristancliffe :It's Sparco's attempt at world advertising

Hah, great minds think alike sometimes. My first thought was the Sparco S when I saw that. :P
Quote from tristancliffe :It's Sparco's attempt at world advertising

I thought they would have made it much bigger than a few counties? How about an Alaska sized one And, its still there, hasnt moved a bit!
Same happenend accross whole west europe when a dutch military jet made a test with some anti-radar-device that ejects little aluminium-paper stripes. When a waether radar detects them it interprets them as heavy rain
Things are getting stranger, starting to worry.
This could be a case for Mulder and Scully.

I'll get my coat.
Quote from h3adbang3r :I just took this screenshot of my weather radar (Yahoo Widgets) and there is this strange S pattern, even more strange is i live right under part of the "rain" band and theres absolutely no rain clouds, just sun!

What you are looking at is a image from the Doppler radar site itself; sometimes if the atmospheric conditions are right, the very sensitive radar will pick up any sort of moisture in the radars nearby vicinity and display it as precipitation.
Its your local superhero beaming his symbol onto the clouds.
Its a sign...

Looks like 69 to me
I see "LFS" on the radar!
Attached images
lfsomg.jpg
You IDJIT!!! It's obvious innit??? You got the solution in your very first post!!

The 'S' stands for Sun...dunnit???? (and thats exactly wot you got!)

Quote from Bladerunner :You IDJIT!!! It's obvious innit??? You got the solution in your very first post!!

The 'S' stands for Sun...dunnit???? (and thats exactly wot you got!)

Idjit? what the hell is an idjit?

(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG