The online racing simulator
see what you guys think of
(6 posts, started )
ok i have learned a bit of visual studio programming and come up with and idea why not make a installation package that will feature all the community addons like public skins, texture add ons and so forth and so on. I will compile it on an easy to install and remove install package based on microsoft windows installer 2.0 and up until 3.1. so when there is a new official patch i will compile with the latest add ons and put it on there and it wil be called LFS extreme Edition. So what you guys think?
Wasn't there something similar to this already with the unofficial LFS CD (or whatever it was called)? Not sure when it was last updated though.
well this will get updated every 2 months with new add ons and public skins so ppl don't have to waste time to get every single on of them and i will deliver update patches with those new add ons and i have finished compiling the first copy and uploading to badongo and i need help from ppl to submit their skins/ mods /add ons to be added to the package
Including public skins is a futile effort. There's hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of them, and more every day. Likewise with texture addons, there's so many and you'd have to choose which ones to include.

I don't think this is worth your time to be honest.
ok i took your sugessions and decided to only include texture and other addons but not skins since its a lot of work so only includes default skins and new hires addons and stuff. PLS pm me for the test build package because only for licensed s2 members its not the time for demoers sorry for that
#6 - llew
I guess the problem is that there are often 100 different textures for the same thing, so which would you include?

Also, it doesn't give the racer the opportunity to pick and choose what textures they want, and what ones they want to keep standard.

Llew.

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG