The online racing simulator
How old are you?
(634 posts, closed, started )
Looks like I'll be joining the almost-20 crowd too, I'll be 20 on December 7th. I don't really look my age at all, most people think I'm 15/16 or possibly 17, again cos I don't like face hair or looking messy.

Not that I mind looking a bit young, it'll be a good when I'm 50 and no-one can guess I'm that old.
20 here, hey forbin u 6 days older than me
18. I'm 19 on April 24. Beer store look out!
Quote from MAGGOT :18. I'm 19 on April 24. Beer store look out!

lucky for me on brazil the legal age for drinking is 18, but there is no fiscalization, so most of the people start drinking around 15-16 but still lets drink it up

edit: i though u were american, so think my post wont make much sence...
or
10000 For you binary kids.

Don't hate the youngins.
Quote from Astro [ BJRL ] :58 ... anyone older ?

Yep, 64. You know they had a similar thread in the rFactor forum and the average age was 38ish. I reckon it's a lot younger for LFS.
Mmm.
Quote from Gunn :Santa Claus is not the only one who comes at Christmas time....

Forgive the pedantry, but wouldn't somebody have to have done so around March/April?
Quote from Anarchi-H :Ehehe, yeah... thats me about a week ago.
I've been told its the lack of fluff on my face that makes me look so young.

Your current avatar freaked me out the first time I saw it. Your a dupe of a guy I used to live with. Scary stuff I tell ya. However I never took a photo of him so I can't prove it.

Forbin - heh your only 9 days older than me. I would have guessed at early 20's, so not too far out.

Do people think I look 20? Or older? I could get served for drinks from 16, although that's not really saying much in this day and age. (NB: I didn't have the beard back then)
Quote from Bob Smith :Do people think I look 20? Or older?

From your avatar I would have thought 25 or so.
Old fart
forty (Started racing karts when I was 35, ended at 36 when I had a bad flip and broke my collar-bone. Sim racing is much better...hurts less. lol)
Just turned 44.
According to Death Clock I died in August 2003, which explains my lap times.

According to deathclock I'll die on Monday, 26 July 2066... Fark, I'll be 86 years old. I hate Mondays.
Quote from Gentlefoot :Some come on, how old are you?

That avatar is confusing me. It's obvious that Yin is a rim and tire. (Or is that Yan?) But what's the other one? A beer can running away from media player 9? I'm not getting it.

I'm getting closer to 19 since I started counting backwards on my 33nd birthday.
23, good age
still.. lol this year seems to be going by to slow
Quote from Anarchi-H :18/ 19, but if you are anything like me you are probably 29 or somewhere close

The average guess at my age from a stranger usually comes in at 14-15.
I can still get away with a kids ticket on the train if I really want to, but on the flip side I always have to bust out my 'gormless mug card' (driving licence) to get a pint :rolleyes:

same to me, usually when im driving, and in the car next to me there is a kid, i alloways see the look " mum i wanna drive too". Getting stoped by the cops everyday gets annoying after while....
Quote from Forbin :Slightly O/T:

How old do you think I look?

This question is open to everyone.

Just incase you posted the answer, I haven't made it to the next page yet. I'm gonna say 20.

And I'm 33, but much younger at heart .

EDIT: Alright, I was right on Forbin's age. Really I was, I didn't see the answer yet!!
Quote from Sk0rp :Yesterday I was still 19.
But now I´m 20 years OLD.

Happy Birthday then. Er, I guess I'm a little late. Where you are it is tomorrow, but yet it is still today here, LOL.
Quote from Gunn :Santa Claus is not the only one who comes at Christmas time....

If I read you correctly here, it wouldn't have been Christmas time .

EDIT: Eh, someone already beat me too it. Like I said about Forbin's age, I haven't made it to page 4 yet when I wrote these.
Quote from mrodgers :Just incase you posted the answer, I haven't made it to the next page yet. I'm gonna say 20.

And I'm 33, but much younger at heart .

Dead on. I think I may have told you before, though.
24 soon
26. Dethclock says I live to be 75, so I'm on my second section...
This thread is closed

How old are you?
(634 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG