The online racing simulator
Suggestion: 0% Allowed contact
Hey lads! I just wanted to suggest based on last night's event about trying to avoid contact as much as possible because I got the impression from many drivers that they were willing to make contact here and there but judging by how laggy the server was and the LFS collision detection coming into play, its near impossible to make contact without someone flying off into the barrier. Ofcourse, its up to you niki at the end of the day but please consider it.
Contact should always be kept to a minimum.
But to say 0% contact would be unrealistic. I had quite a few rubs and bumps with people in those races lastnight. None of them did any harm to anyone.
There are always going to be small incidents, that's part of racing.

All we can do is be vigilant and give each other space. But i cant say 0% contact i'm afraid.

I think lastnight was a one-off, there were 2 drivers lagging and that cause the server to lag. I'm pretty confident the next race will be ok.
In theory?, good idea, in practice won't work.

I try to maintain no contact at all times, but sometimes it's just unavoidable.
well, true, 0% is over exaggeration, I understand that now but I mean, minimal as in each of us try our hardest to keep an eye out and be calculating when close to other racers.
Quote from Leprekaun :well, true, 0% is over exaggeration, I understand that now but I mean, minimal as in each of us try our hardest to keep an eye out and be calculating when close to other racers.

That's the way you should drive anyway.
don't worry, I always race with that logic , my conscious is too strong for me .
I was pretty surprised with the amount of heavy contact last night. I has some GREAT CLOSE races running up to round 1 during practice. The odd rub and nudge is no biggie, but there was some heavy stuff going on last night.
0% contact would be nice but at the end of the day it won't happen,it is racing,

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG