The online racing simulator
Drawn FZR picture
(42 posts, started )
Drawn FZR picture
This isn't a screenshot but I don't know where can I place this.

I don't draw very often, most frequently my drawn pictures are about cars and here can you see my first creation with Live For Speed theme .

FZR
Attached images
FZR_scanned.jpg
ou ... respect very nice
Yeah that is very good! Where can I get the skin from?
that is awesome! i can draw cars very well but not nearly as good as you can . i bet you could just draw your own skins on paper because you're so good lol. keep it up!
WOW ur better than my mom.
very nice! I know how hard drawing cars is. This is a masterpiece
wow. very nice
#8 - _rod_
HOLY ****

Damn, that was jawdropping, damn!!

Sure would like to see more of your drawings
Nice work. The car looks like it's pretty distorted, though, and doesn't seem to fit in with the background properly in terms of perspective.

Still.. better than I can do, and I'm going into Car Design. Bad sign I think, I better start drawing more! lol
that is the most AWESOME thing i have ever seen. It looks ten times better than the ones i draw
I agree with MAGGOT, the car looks right, but the background just plain sets off the proportions of the car making it all look wrong, when in fact its just eye tricks. Not a fan of those really dark reflections, but it does look very nice.
I say photoshop!!!!!!!11! :P

Nah, seriously, great effort there [ 350Z ], just stunning
Quote from [ 350Z ] :This isn't a screenshot but I don't know where can I place this.

I don't draw very often, most frequently my drawn pictures are about cars and here can you see my first creation with Live For Speed theme .

FZR

Very nice indeed, you have skill my friend
#14 - llew
Man you have skill.

Fantastic drawing, really fantastic.

Llew.
Quote from llew :Man you have skill.

Fantastic drawing, really fantastic.

Llew.

girl
You got some serious skills there.
It's traced from a screenshot printout or completely freehand?
amazing :jawdrop::wow:
Quote from MAGGOT :Nice work. The car looks like it's pretty distorted, though, and doesn't seem to fit in with the background properly in terms of perspective.

Still.. better than I can do, and I'm going into Car Design. Bad sign I think, I better start drawing more! lol

i agree with u, not that it is a bad drawing, but it actually shows that the drawer used a screenshot or some other kind of sample to draw the FZR from (very common) but then when he needs to draw the rest of the scene it all ends up to be out of perspective. It also shows the drawers sense of perspective is not too good, so he clearly could not have drawn the car out of his head. In the worst case he even used an outprint of the car as an underlay and drew over it's lines which suddenly makes it much less impressive. And if those white/black stripes behind the car resembles curbstones he is so far off the view of perspective it reminds of those little houses kids draw with the diagonal positioned chimney All in all there's no sense of depth, which is a shame. The type of shade is done quite nicely, i also prefer this kind of black/white pencil drawing over any other type of colored paintings, it allows for very smooth gradients and has something natural to it.

A little story from my side...
I quit drawing with a pencil quite a long time ago mainly because i can't get any inspiration. The whole digital drawing on pc took that away from me. first was Splash! a 320x200 dos painting tool, after that all sorts of stuff came along and stranded on Photoshop which i use for quite a while now, at least 9 years. The main thing for why i was so attracted to draw digitally is that i always have drawn pictures from the computerscreen when i was little (pre 10 years old). I was totally shocked by Sierra's first VGA 256color type adventures and the kind of painted colorful scenery that was going on. From Larry, to KingsQuest to Spacequest, i allways liked the idea of painting in pixels but i only had paper and a pencil. But those games gave me much inspiration. I did all kinds of things from nice old trees, landscapes with lakes, spacebattles and fairytale like locations. There was only ONE thing that i have drawn my whole life long (well, since the time i can handle a pencil) and those are automobiles

So the only thing i would ever draw with a pencil nowadays is a very futuristic looking car (my taste). But i favoured drawing cars so damn much at a certain period, people around me got bored of the cars and that had such an impact on me i quit drawing them at all. So i guess i was a bit too much influenced by ppl around me. I just whish i sticked to the thing i liked the most, thats drawing cars... I could have been a car designer by now, but i totally lost it

Anyways, all positive replys should be countered with a much more criticized point of view, in a sense that the drawer could learn from it and become even better. So don't let someone turn u down, draw cars and get better

-----

PS, i refer to the TS as 'he', but it could also be a 'she', nowadays we never know if someone is really a she or a he or transexual 'harhar' on the internet, so dont blame me on that one too much please
she's a girl, trust me
Quote from NiTRo_SvK :she's a girl, trust me

Oh, I thought the avatar was her girlfriend, then I was like
NICE! Lets draw a skin..... with pencil-lines all over it
Quote from BruTaLysT :but it actually shows that the drawer used a screenshot

If that were the case, the perspective would be right.
-
([ 350Z ]) DELETED by [ 350Z ]
Firstly a simple matter is, that I draw in my free time and I'm not car designer, professional or something like that and make so much basic mistakes.
I'm thankfull when someone advise me, where I made mistakes because I want to become better and better even though that is only my hobby.
Yes , sometimes I've major problems with taking right perspective so I'm trying to improve that. Therefore when is sunny weather I'm sitting in front of our house and drawing our's car or other things in my nearness and improving my sense of perspective and I could say .. it isn't easy.
But this know almost everyone who draws three-dimensional objects or real things, people, nature, animals and more. These pictures that are from any screenshot, picture or anything else is secondary for me and I like rather my own completely freehand works. Here didn't be used any outprint as an underlay as well, If you think about that.

So finally, NiTRo_Svk and Nadeo know me and they are right, I'm a girl and everybody who don't believe, it's not my problem. I know it can be rarely, that girl plays LFS but it's truth. And I'm not the only girl who is interested in PC games, computers etc (sorry for my bad english I hope that you can understand what I want to say)
awesome skills,and She HOT what else we need?
Have you taken any drawing classes? I've known about the box-theorum for some time, but my Structural Drawing class helped me a lot. It teaches things like curves and cylinders in perspective. All that theory can be applied to some more complex shapes, like cars, with careful forethought and a light hand.

If you haven't taken such a class I'd recommend taking one if for no other reason than it could possibly help out a bit.

Like I said, it does look very very nice despite its little flaws. Can you draw a FOX?

Drawn FZR picture
(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG