The online racing simulator
Back end of car showing in side mirrors (other mirror suggestion too)
It would be cool if we can see the back end of the cars in our mirrors. Also would be cool if we can adjust the mirrors. (IMPROVE DAMAGE PHYSICS TOO) :P If there is already a thread like this please feel free to delete this or close it.
I thought the same thing few days ago! The back end/side of the car should be visible in side mirrors .
I hope this small detail will be included in S2 Final which I await eagerly .
adjustable mirrors would be nice, but i think would add a lot of extra processing to render yet another view.

but as for being able to see the back end of your own car in the side mirrors, that gets a definite no from me.

if you can see your own car in your mirrors, you've got them adjusted wrong. you will end up seeing objects that are behind you duplicated in your side and rear view mirrors and will have a terrible blind spot beside you. i know that a lot of people adjust their mirrors so they can see a bit of their own car, but they are plain wrong. if you adjust them so that your side view mirrors just barely overlap with your rear view (using an object behind you as reference) you maximize your viewing area, and minimize blind spots.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG