The online racing simulator
Unoffical Birthday - But doesnt happen that often
OK Wrong section, but how often does this happen. Today is the "Unoffical" birthday of Triple 7 Racing.

Why, well you only have to look at the date

7th day, of the 7th month, of the 7th year

Ok thats it. Wishing the team a good day

Regards

Fordie
#2 - steve
UFC tonight
Happy birthday guys, that's some pretty spooky thing you got going on with the date, stay away from me please.
too bad you only noticed that 22 hours into the day
Quote from Shotglass :too bad you only noticed that 22 hours into the day

Does it matter? its the tought that counts
Supposed to get some lotto tickets today.

777s
Good luck day if you're in Vegas!
7th day of July is not so lucky for some English people!

Well done T7R, wait until the 10th year
Quote from Shotglass :too bad you only noticed that 22 hours into the day

No he and we all knowed it for many years but Fordman was the only one who was sober enough to write now
:bannana_g
I'm amazed at the respect given actually to my last post here.
i dont get it james
Quote from jamesrowe :7th day of July is not so lucky for some English people!

Those damn terrorists, ruining all our most superstitious dates!
i totally forgot!
So ninety innocent people deserved to get murdered by terrorists on their way to work? Lovely logic. I hope you sleep well at night.

Edit: Ah you edited your post. Cheat.
Quote from DarkTimes :So ninety innocent people deserved to get murdered by terrorists on their way to work? Lovely logic. I hope you sleep well at night.

Edit: Ah you edited your post. Cheat.

sssshhhh i didnt mean it in that way, i obviously didnt want them to die but in Iraq, im sure the amount of civilian lives lost because of ally interuption is wayyyy over 90 people.
/Group Hug

Edit: And the terrorist assault on the West dates way back before 7/7, 9/11, Afghanistan or Iraq, and has its roots in a totally different situation. But I think we're officially off topic.
Yes, sorry for off topic.

Happy "unofficial" birthday T7R
This one go's out to the one I love ... :ernaehrun
I know James, its a good cop bad cop situation here. But remember, those who live today, live for the day. Ok what happened in London, I could not control, and I am deeply sorry to all those families, but whats one family nightmare is another's happyness.

If the world carried on like that, we would have 365 crap days per year, so sorry if I seemed a little harsh with dates, but I dont control what happens.

Althought a sad day for some, also a happy day for some, you must be able to see it that way?

Anyway, thx for your comments guys. Was a 1 once in a life time event ( our life time anyway )
#22 - aoun
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

..oh lol jus saw, im 4 days late...
I'm late too: Happy Birthday T7R, one of the friendliest teams in LFS.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I'm late too: Happy Birthday T7R, one of the friendliest teams in LFS.

Hmm...........never know if you are being sarcastic or not Kev...........
That's clear sarcasme I'd say

:duck:

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG