The online racing simulator
Noob question
(18 posts, started )
Noob question
Why when I am going down a straight road the wheel is slaming as hard as it can left and right? And when I come to a stop it will max out left and right a bunch of times.

Thanks
Matt
What is happened to the world. All are noobs- past times children were smarter. Every where i go i hear n00b, n00b. I had computer lessons in 1st grade and I dont have problems even now. Nowadays children cant even handle winrar. oh my god. Go to sleep
That didnt realy help me much. But thanks for the out of place comment.
#4 - Slopi
Yeah, okijuhans, that was pretty useless... You win the useless post of the week award. Gratz.

clix813, use the search function to find proper Momo Race settings, or better yet, check the link at the top of this page for the LFS Manual. Inside it is a great wealth of info on how to configure your Momo. IIRC, this has something to do with too much FFB in the control panel.
Quote from Slopi :Yeah, okijuhans, that was pretty useless... You win the useless post of the week award. Gratz.

clix813, use the search function to find proper Momo Race settings, or better yet, check the link at the top of this page for the LFS Manual. Inside it is a great wealth of info on how to configure your Momo. IIRC, this has something to do with too much FFB in the control panel.

Ok it was said with sarcasm -

http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=46689

FULL MANUAL :
http://www.teamslm.com/downloads_momo.html
It sounds like the FFB is reversed.
also, your ffb sounds to be pretty strong too. It seems it is steering, the ffb is flinging back, trys to correct itself again, flings back and vice versa,
i have a noob question and did not feel like creating a new thread...sorry for bump and hi-jack

how do i upload hotlaps? does lfs do it automatically? i dont have any stats but i have hotlapped :P
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :also, your ffb sounds to be pretty strong too. It seems it is steering, the ffb is flinging back, trys to correct itself again, flings back and vice versa,

Wow. My grammar is real bad in that post!

@ Logitek. I believe you have to do it manually if you have a real fast time. This then uploads the replay too for people to download.

Don't quote me on that though. I have not played LFS in a pretty long time.
Save your hotlap session by pressing 1, open up lfsw, go to S2 Hotlaps > Hotlap Charts and upload it there.
i've been playing LFS for quite a long time now. i've never done a hotlap. never uploaded one.
i've always felt that the hotlaps were the e-penis section of lfs. if you're quick enough, you'll win races. isn't that what it's all about?
It's about representing your country in the MHR
the fox racing server has random noob tests...so i have to hotlap so i can get in sometimes
to answer the orignal question, this ussed to happen to me too,

go to control panel> hardware> games controllers> logitech wheel> properties> settings> then tick the 'enable centering spring in force feedback games' box and set the bar below it high enough. mines at 82%
Quote from 010010011010 :to answer the orignal question, this ussed to happen to me too,

go to control panel> hardware> games controllers> logitech wheel> properties> settings> then tick the 'enable centering spring in force feedback games' box and set the bar below it high enough. mines at 82%

No.No.No.No.NO!!!!

This will destroy much of the reality feel.
Just turn down the feedback in game and in the profiler a bit, till it isn't that bad. Centering Spring feels unnatural as hell.
I would hope that the OP has fixed it by now, as it was 3 years ago when he asked lol.

Noob question
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG