The online racing simulator
Username is already online, for 4 days now...
I just recently got another unlock license, just unlocked S2, and it's saying my username is already online. How can that be if I just re-unlocked S2? If someone could kick the name offline or if they could show me some way of getting it offline please lemme know.
So you're not really sitting in the "Live To Cruise" server?

Well, someone is driving with your license and is going by the name "duniec" and was ignoring my attempts at communication. If that wasn't you, change your WEB and GAME passwords immediately.

Screenshot taken just now:
Attached images
untitled_resize.jpg
Thank you much... Changed, now what do I do?

BTW: My name in game is TOP S Kamikaze™
Well logged out of LFS, and now my unlocks are done for the week GRRRRR
drop the devs a mail and explain the situation (a link to this thread should do) ... im sure theyll help you out
http://www.lfs.net/?page=mailus
Done that, thanks for the info.
#7 - Gunn
Just remember, there is usually no need to lock LFS. Unless you have changed your hardware or have reinstalled LFS there is likely to be no reason to use any unlocks.
Yeah, I got out of it for a while, and getting used to it all again. Been here since the release of S1, but been on and off it a lot due to work, school back then, and it's been a lil hectic, now my new job I have some free time during the day, but yeah, I sent that e-mail yesterday, still don't have a unlock yet though...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG