The online racing simulator
Team BlitZ comback!
(116 posts, started )
I never actually left
#2 - garph
confuzzled ^^^^

Woooo!
I don't believe what I'm reading here Niko, you've left DR to form yet another team?

Ok so how long will this team last then? Just give us an estimate, nothing too precise now unless of course you've already decided a date to end the team.
Hahaha good luck Niko . Lets hope you change as leader
as long as my name says {BlitZ} it will never die
Good luck lads
I'm very sorry to say I won't be joining. I am very happy where I am and although I was the original founder of this team it is good to see it has made a come back!

I hope you guy will keep it as it was before we broke up. Same style tag, same skins and the same objective of fun!

Best of luck to you all and don't forget me...
Hmm... Last week you said you had to 'concentrate' on racing with Dynamic Racing, but you left 3rd Division + Dynamic Racing to found ANOTHER team?! wtf..
not found, resurected :P
Quote from Riders Motion :Hmm... Last week you said you had to 'concentrate' on racing with Dynamic Racing, but you left 3rd Division + Dynamic Racing to found ANOTHER team?! wtf..

He didnt leave Dynamic Racing
All the best lads!!!!!!!!!!!

Wat a great team Blitz was
he got kicked out ^^
News travels fast...

EDIT: Whoa! 3 posts in under a minute...
Is that thing a drift team or a race team?!
Race obviously...

...I know his name is noob but this isnt a drift team.
Quote from The General Lee :Race obviously...

...I know his name is noob but this isnt a drift team.

Nice opinion of drifting, I always asked myself why the serious ones we're all over LFS-Torque, now I know why
Quote from Riders Motion :Nice opinion of drifting, I always asked myself why the serious ones we're all over LFS-Torque, now I know why

Oh, dont go there. You know drifting is kept to LFS-Torque, and that is where it should stay. IMO drifting is a bit boring - there is no real competition in it
No I'm afraid he did not leave on his own accord. I will not say anymore.
Quote from Riders Motion :Nice opinion of drifting, I always asked myself why the serious ones we're all over LFS-Torque, now I know why

Only joking my man. Drifting is good, if you can do it...which I cant
Quote from niall09 :Oh, dont go there. You know drifting is kept to LFS-Torque, and that is where it should stay. IMO drifting is a bit boring - there is no real competition in it

It's a bit less boring when you can drift decently *sight*

And stop to tease us James
Quote from Riders Motion :It's a bit less boring when you can drift decently *sight*

I suppose that true I cant drift for crap anymore, im total rubbish
And last week you were so proud of staying in one team for more than 3 months...
friggin hell how many more want to take a shot at niko >.>
I was thinking the same...

Team BlitZ comback!
(116 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG