The online racing simulator
Happy Birthday Devil 007 :D
(15 posts, started )
#1 - ORION
Devil 007 is one of the most "oldschoolish" racers in LFS, he hast started much earlier than almost everyone here, including me. He was the only keyboarder in the 0.1 Demo who could challenge the uberfast wheel drivers like MacEST or Cedje Dervo.
Devil was the beginning of the "keyboard power" aera, even though he stopped playing with kb and got his wheel.
Sadly, he has not much time for racing lately, because he has to work hard.
But he is still damn fast, especially in the GTI, and a nice teammate

Happy 26th B-day!
#2 - axus
Happy Birthday, mate!
Have a good one.
Happy birthday dude

keep up the good work :up:
I remember a while back in S1 me, devil, looney and some other guy were going to meet up and try to make a cop chase movie. But looney and the other guy never showed up, so it was just me and Devil007. So we pretty much just chilled their and i taught him how to do the fern bay jump with the GTI

Happy birthday
#5 - axus
Quote from Vendetta :I remember a while back in S1 me, devil, looney and some other guy were going to meet up and try to make a cop chase movie. But looney and the other guy never showed up, so it was just me and Devil007. So we pretty much just chilled their and i taught him how to do the fern bay jump with the GTI

Happy birthday

You mean:
Devil, Looney, some other guy and I
and
Devil007 and I

happy birthday Devil007!!
#7 - Lible
resent: resent: :heyjoe67_ :heyjoe67_ :spanakinp

I even remember you from 0.1 times. It was alot of time ago
I'll sing a song for ya

Happy Birthday to you
I went to the Zoo
I saw a fat monkey
And I thought is was you!

I wrote it myself

Happy Birthday!
#9 - Bomb
Happy Birthday, mate
Happy birthday. And look on the bright side, you're not, nor ever will be, as old as Fordman.
please move to offtopic
this should be in offtopic indeed, i agree. next to the critically acclaimed mod-unfriendly blackhole of birthday threads, which was recently moved in discriminating fashion, in spite of all its uncluttering good-will.
Hi all,

Many thanks for nice replies here.
Thinking about the old times and the old guys.....so,so nice times.

Orion,
Nice thread....what a surpirse..hehe.

Vykos,
Dont steal "my thread" with offtopic .. :-)

Hope to see you all back on track

P.S:I would like to see a results from old 0.1 demo charts when the points were counted for overal results...hehe.Cya
hehe there he is

Well I remember some chart on the very old OLFSL page, where Cedje was first, you second and Mac 3rd
But no idea if this was a final result... at least impressive for a keyboarder
Quote from axus :You mean:
Devil, Looney, some other guy and I
and
Devil007 and I

You must've had a different name on RSC then!

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG