The online racing simulator
Bugatti Veyron at Prescott
(13 posts, started )
#1 - nihil
A shame about the crap footage on the incar video. Audio wasn't very clear either.
#3 - nihil
Quote from Bob Smith :A shame about the crap footage on the incar video. Audio wasn't very clear either.

Disagree about the footage - I quite like the handheld feel - but its a shame about the audio only coming from one channel. Switch to mono output and you get a decent impression of the roar from the engine under load.

Interesting comment from the passenger too, about having to think about when to breathe....
He kept pointing the camera at the dash! Or to the outside of the turn.

Don't let me stop your enjoyment though.
#5 - J.B.
So is it fast or not? Not allowing Top Gear to compare it to other supercars doesn't speak for it.
#6 - JTbo
Quote from Bob Smith :He kept pointing the camera at the dash! Or to the outside of the turn.

Don't let me stop your enjoyment though.

Yes, also audio was indeed quite bad, lot of disortion and very low sampling rate too I guess, it was impossible to hear anything how it really sounds, almost same quality as in cell phone.

Video could be good if there would not be over 2 minutes of sitting on one place and if there would be done with better quality, also I tend to come seasick from all extra movement going on.

But that is one of very rare videos inside that car, haven't seen single decent one yet.
wow, i was at prescott last weekend and the best my little 106 can manage up that hill is about 58 seconds, by my reconing the Veyron made it up in 48 or so, which is quite alot faster!
#8 - ajp71
Is it just me or did anybody else find it totally unexciting to watch? Sure it's fast but it doesn't do anything out of the ordinary apart from go very fast in a straight line. I thought exactly the same when I saw the real thing at the Goodwood FoS
#9 - JTbo
Quote from ajp71 :Is it just me or did anybody else find it totally unexciting to watch? Sure it's fast but it doesn't do anything out of the ordinary apart from go very fast in a straight line. I thought exactly the same when I saw the real thing at the Goodwood FoS

Yes, but it is a Bugatti, oh well naturally you are right, it is lot of noise from nothing special.
i don't get why people like this car so much , it must be the fact that it was featured on top gear but nobody noticed how it was beaten on the dyno by the konigzagiiyutg ( im great at spelling , it know )
Quote from JTbo :Yes, but it is a Bugatti, oh well naturally you are right, it is lot of noise from nothing special.

Well it's the complete opposite of proper Bugattis, that look spectacular make exciting noises and smell fantastic with lots of wheelspin whilst not actually going anywhere terribly fast
Wow. Many €uros worth of top notch design that most of us will probably never get a closer look than these (non-entertaining) videos.

Should I now start arguing of cars I've only seen live on showrooms behind a "don't cross" -line, or in a Many €uros worth of top notch (entertaining) British TV-show.

Heck, I'd get an erection of several days of driving an M3, but unfortunately it won't happen when I see world's fastest car going slow on a bad quality vid..
"Buy a Bugatti Veyron and have the world's fastest road legal car accident"

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG