The online racing simulator
MOMO LOGITECH ''BLACK'' weird issue (or maybe it's just me)
Fixed this with the centering program + New 64 bit drivers

thanks!!!!
Momo not centering
Quote from hayabusa_fmw :Fixed this with the centering program + New 64 bit drivers

thanks!!!!

I am having a centering problem with my new MOMO Racing Force Feedback Wheel.

When I use it it is about ten degrees of center to the right. I am starting LFS from with in the Logitech software (game launcher). I have reinstaled it several times and gone through the logitech software as instructed. According to the wheel it is centered. But in the game it is not. The wheel was not installed when I installed LVS.

You mention a "centering program" what is it and where can I get it.

I am running Windows XP Pro 32 bit on a 64 bit PC, (not using 64 bit Windows).

Can anyone help me out at this point I am at a loss.

John
is there anyway do reprogram the internals of my momo rev A so i don't have to use the centering program every time?
-
(Imphy) DELETED by Imphy
Quote from Imphy :I've posted some maintenance tutorials for the red and black MOMO wheels on our site if anyone is in need. It contains fixes for Accelerator Pedal, Knocking Sound, Off Centering, Paddle Shift Problem, Wheel Shaft Slack and how to Tighten Force Feedback Motor.

Ummmm..... Are you Mozso? So, you just stole his website, converted it to pdf, and posted it on the internet like it was your work?

That guy put quite a bit of time in his website. I would recommend you not post that. On the other hand, it would be ok to post a link stating that "such and such website has some good tutorials for fixing...." rather than making it look like it was your work.
Quote from Mozso :
Copyright & Legal Notice

All information published on this website is protected by copyright and is the property of Mozso's World unless mentioned otherwise. It is intended for the private use of the individual reader and may not under any circumstances be retransmitted in any form, repackaged in any way or resold through any media, without the prior written permission of me. I'm trying to ensure that the informations are correct, but I do not accept any liability for error or omission.

Wheel images are property of Driving Italia, used with permission.
Copyright © 2003 Mozso's World

The copyright down the page means you can't use this without his permission
#6 - Imphy
Hmm, I posted them as PDFs because the site I originally got them from was down - but I'll remove them of course. That's what you get for trying to be helpful Oh, and for the record I have never claimed that it was mine or that I wrote them, just that I posted them. Now I just have to see if I have anything copyrighted on my computer that I also need to delete - do you? =)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG