The online racing simulator
LFS S2 Demo Patch X Download problem
Hey guys when i click on multiplayer before it connects to the main server it comes up with a screen with update avaliable to upgrade to patch x but when i click on one of the mirrors to download it from it just comes up with a message saying "Could not open restarter program" I have no idea what it means and it wont let me download it , any help would be appreciated.
Have you checked if you have 'lfs_restart.exe' in your lfs folder? That could be the problem
Mine's worser... The restarter problem didn't even show up!

So I went into the LFS folder and found that there's LFS_PATCH_W_to_X.exe file there so double-click it... And when it's completed open ur LFS and it's Patch X
#4 - meekz
probable graphics error
Can someone help me please????....i have downloaded the lfs_s2_alpha_x.exe.... i have extracted the files....i clicked on lfs.exe to install it and says "probable graphics error in driver"....what do i do????
#5 - SamH
Quote from meekz :Can someone help me please????....i have downloaded the lfs_s2_alpha_x.exe.... i have extracted the files....i clicked on lfs.exe to install it and says "probable graphics error in driver"....what do i do????

Try restarting your PC. If that doesn't work, you might want to check to see if you have the latest drivers for your graphics card (and/or reinstall graphics drivers).
Ive worked it out guys thanx for your help

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG