How to get this view?
(13 posts, started )
#1 - Damo
How to get this view?
Options>View>Custom and change it to whatever you like.

So when you hit V instead of going from Cockpit to wheel view it will go to whatever you set it as.
Options -> View -> Custom

I've been beaten!
#4 - br0nd
how u go back to default? lol
To me it seems to be Shift+U then follow car. Because I see no laptimes, or any HUD items.
But I didn't know about changing the view like that. I'll have to try it.
-LoganC-
#6 - Jakg
Shift + F removes all the stuff
#7 - br0nd
I got a custom view but i wanna go back to the original one, anyone know how to do it?
Keep pressing "V," it'll cycle through all the views and back to the default. You can have both default views and custom views at the same time.
no, i think he means how to get back to the wheels view. To do this, just go to your custom view, then sey "wheels" for the view and look tabs, then click centre view tab. Also, dont forget to put mirrors and guages back to virtual
Quote from LoganC :To me it seems to be Shift+U then follow car. Because I see no laptimes, or any HUD items.
But I didn't know about changing the view like that. I'll have to try it.
-LoganC-

No, it's a custom view. In the shift-u mode the camera does not rotate with the car. And just like Jak said I pressed shift-f to hide the hud.
#12 - Damo
Yeah i was in options/view custom and changing settings but didnt realise these changes were for the next view ie when i hit V key,or the "wheel view"

Ill check it out later,thanks guys.

How to get this view?
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG