The online racing simulator
Views ???
(4 posts, started )
#1 - cyrax
Views ???
I saw the educational movie i was thirlled by the way he was driving and he looked comfrotable wiith watching left or right whil steering wanted to how to cinfigure my game so that when i steer the head turns
Options > View > Look Function, set to "Steer".

I can't drive with that on, it's too hard to tell whether the car is oversteering or understeering. It's also hard to keep track of a car on your outside through a corner.

Edit: Just in case I misunderstood you: The driver's head model turns when you turn anyway, so it will always look like that from outside the car. The above option (probably obviously) controls how your view changes when you move the steering wheel.
#3 - cyrax
thanks bro
Quote from thisnameistaken :I can't drive with that on, it's too hard to tell whether the car is oversteering or understeering. It's also hard to keep track of a car on your outside through a corner.

I'm the exact opposite. Since I started racing LFS and using the "steer look", I've tried other racing/driving programs and can't stand them. I just downloaded the rFactor demo. Can't drive in it, the view doesn't move when you steer (at least I can't find the option for it). I played with Racer for a bit a while back. Pretty cool, nothing fantastic, but I was thinking I wanted to model some local roads around me. I gave up because the view was so static looking straight ahead.

Views ???
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG