Vote completed
Summer was banned

Oh no, summer got nerderized.
Quote from NikoP :Niko votes to ban Summer(Summer) [1/1]
Vote completed
Summer was banned

Summer? You barely know what that is, you live in Finland
Quote from chanoman315 :Winter all the wayyyy

You live in Mexico... what you know about winter?

(winter = must be at least -20°C)
Quote from deggis :You live in Mexico... what you know about winter?

LoL I know about winter... -10ºC in Nogales Sonora once, -5ºC the last December over there too, Does It count as winter?
Quote from AlexandreAkerman :i hate winter...... if it was a person i would kill him

Same here, i love summer!

Walking around in shorts and t-shirt, go swimming with friends, bbq 4 times a week, driving around with my motorbike.. can´t imagine anything better
Quote from Blas89 :LoL I know about winter... -10ºC in Nogales Sonora once, -5ºC the last December over there too, Does It count as winter?

It was more like a joke, I know it can get pretty freezing even on subtropic countries on certain places (like on the mountains)
I love summer, it can't last long enough for me. I don't get hayfever and I don't sweat much. And I have no problem with the ladies wearing less

I do suffer from SAD though, so the short cold days of winter make me really miserable. Just to balance it out, obviously
Quote from deggis :You live in Mexico... what you know about winter?

not that cold but yes 0°C or -5°...... thats all we reach in winter, but i love it because summer reaches 40°C and thats summer
Quote from deggis :It was more like a joke, I know it can get pretty freezing even on subtropic countries on certain places (like on the mountains)

Yeah I know man
Don't forget getting up at 5:00 a.m. 5 times a week to go to swim practice for one team. Then an hour after that practice you have a practice for another team. Then your mom makes you go to the local lake and swim some more. Then at 6 p.m. you have a practice for the team that made you get up at 5 for practice. Then you come home and go to bed. Then on the weekend were there is no practice you can go to swim meets. They last 7 hours, but you swim 3 for 2 minutes each(2 minutes at MOST). the cycle then repeats

It's the only way i can describe june and july. don't make me start about winter.
I'm fully with the first poster. My favorite days are dry, cloudy days at 10 - 15 degrees or so.

However I am looking forward to my 3 month break from education, starting in a few days time!!!

The sound lord of LFS agrees with me
Quote from Dajmin :And I have no problem with the ladies wearing less

In school (long long time ago, in a galaxy far away...) I worked summers in a grocery store. All I have to say about girls grocery shopping in the summer is..... The Frozen Food aisle
Summer is warm (27.5° in here!) but theres nothing more refreshing than a Shandy

Beer (Bishops Finger) + Lemonade =
Attached images
100_2156.JPG
100_2157.JPG
100_2158.JPG
It's also nice with cola.
Quote from Jakg :Beer (Bishops Finger) + Lemonade =

Savage! Why would you ruin a perfectly good beer like that?
what are u guys whining about i allready prepared myself: vent, touls (u know when u get outa bath to dry urselfs), mommy has washed all my underpantses to change atleast 2 a day, bought fresh shirts put a sort of blanket infront of my windows (hmm cool) all lights out, a not so shiny background at pc (belive me if u to a very bright on u will sweat to lol) just arm urselfs, this weekend LANparty, i guess ill have to take allot of deodorant with men, owyeah and putting to windows wide open isnt allways that good, warm air can get into ur room, just make sure i have airco, a vent or smthn helps better then that
After 2 months of originally posting, all I can say is...

What summer?!

Cold, just the way I like it. With the odd day of sun, great combination.

Now I have a red hot January to look forward to...

Edit: 1600 posts xD
My summer began last week. After summer camp and swimming end in Juily, it's freedom! I've been playing so much i need to stop to make sure i don't lose my eyes. We're in a bit of a cold streak so it's very cool out. Everything is perfect!
It's actually nice and sunny here! In fact, I might as well go outside today!
Quote from hrtburnout :It's actually nice and sunny here! In fact, I might as well go outside today!

Outside? What game is that? Can you download it?
Quote from sgt.flippy :Outside? What game is that? Can you download it?

i hear the graphics are awsome pings as low as 0ms, but the servers have no reset.

No Please...Not Summer!!
(138 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG