The online racing simulator
[REQ]XRG with XRT bodykit scene
(28 posts, started )
Surely an XRG with an XRT bodykit is just an XRT?
Save yourself the time crashgate and just take the wing off the XRT.
#3 - Davo
If you wanna get technical then the XRT has some wider guards than the XRG so they don't look the same with only the kit.
i have this scene,it has wheels but its removable
Attached images
Walaki INitialD.jpg
wow. cool scene.
Can you send it to me please?..

Quote from e2mustang :ah sorry i didnt save the scene,i thought i have it
if i have time i will make it for u again

If you will make it again it's will be nice.

Wow, That's really nice..

Give's a real manga feel.

ehhe
this weekend i try to remake it,and put it here to public download
Well as i said,i remade the scene i upgraded a lil tho,i made new exhaust,and put it on the left side(as ae86's have )
pictures and zip file below
Attached images
ae86 model1.jpg
ae86 model2.jpg
Attached files
ae86 model.zip - 459.4 KB - 466 views
Thanks for uploading that scene e2, did you just nick the lights from the 86 from the NFSC scene?
yeah
I did the same but im remodeling them to fit into the XR's lights.
Nice.
Quote from LFSn00b :Can you remove the wheels from it? It's too hard for me

:ices_rofl select>delete
That scene for 3ds max 8? comes up with an error about how it can't find "biped.dlc" when I try to open it
Quote from collinss :That scene for 3ds max 8? comes up with an error about how it can't find "biped.dlc" when I try to open it

yes its max8,thats should be a plugin file,u can try with the file attached below,maybe works.(mine is in:3dsmax8/stdplugs/biped.dlc)[but i have lots of files in it,so idk]
Attached files
biped.zip - 1.3 MB - 329 views
ok, i have a few questions, how did you change the wheels, and how did you get the lights popped up? thanks a bunch
ok,first u select the car,than click on modify button,in that i chose edit polygons,and in that i chose elements,just simply click on the wheels parts,and hit delete.i did the same with the lights,and i merged the NFSC ae86's lights into xrg scene,and played a lil with it.Thats all
delete? why would i delete, i want to make rims not delete them
and how do i "merge " with the other thing for the popped up lights?
Quote from pvdrift :delete? why would i delete, i want to make rims not delete them

Thats why u delete rimz,coz u want other rims
And "merge" other stuffs to the actual scene u hit "file/merge" and after u chose an other scene(lets say a car wich has nice rims) it will ask wich objects u want to select(and lets say u want rimz ) so u chose that,and play with sizes
pvdrift do some tutorials that aren't to do with LFS, you'll learn a lot quicker than waiting around on here for someone to tell you what to do.
ok, thanks

[REQ]XRG with XRT bodykit scene
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG