The online racing simulator
REQ: Mazda Rx7 series 2 1983 for XRT
Hi, (PICTURES FIXED ON 17th JUNE!)
I would love to see a skin of a 1983 model series 2 mazda rx7.
It's a rotary powered car that I happen to own in real life.
they are a beautiful car, I am new to LFS so if this car is impossible to skin please let me know.

if possible with no decals whatsoever just clean and original.
i'm probably asking too much but if someone can do it i'll be very greatful.

if i need to supply any more pics let me know.

alternatively an FD rx7 skin would be awesome too (series 8).

link to pics of car:

mine (side view)

others (some kitted some not)

(nice reverse vented carbon fibre bonnet)
Someone did this car before, I don't have it here on my laptop, nor can I find it here on these forums so I'm guessing it was back in RSC.

If no one comes up with it then I'll take a look for it on my desktop.
Quote from XCNuse :Someone did this car before, I don't have it here on my laptop, nor can I find it here on these forums so I'm guessing it was back in RSC.

If no one comes up with it then I'll take a look for it on my desktop.

Cheers mate, much appreciated.
Well, I found this, and this is what I was thinking of, but I'm not sure if this is what you wanted.
http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=218376

I remembered those pictures in order like that, but I don't remember the dirt on it like that though.

The other skin that I have that I remember it being was "XRnice" which I have attached. I take no credit in the skin, but I'm unaware of the maker of the skin, and due to the name of the skin which I believe I downloaded off of LFSFiles anyway it is near impossible to search with the name "nice".

Both of these are for S1, so if you want them, hopefully someone will be nice enough to fix them up for you for S2.
Attached images
XRnice.jpg
Quote from Mr_Rotary :Hi,
I would love to see a skin of a 1983 model series 2 mazda rx7.
It's a rotary powered car that I happen to own in real life.
they are a beautiful car, I am new to LFS so if this car is impossible to skin please let me know.

if possible with no decals whatsoever just clean and original.
i'm probably asking too much but if someone can do it i'll be very greatful.

if i need to supply any more pics let me know.

alternatively an FD rx7 skin would be awesome too (series 8).

link to pics of car:
REAR

FRONT

SIDE:

whenever uploading pics , make sure ther big enough to actually see... thumpnails are useless
Quote from theirishnoob :whenever uploading pics , make sure ther big enough to actually see... thumpnails are useless

That's your problem. I see all of them absolutely fine.
hmm thats weird, i must have used the wrong IMG link type.
I will try to fix that.
Quote from XCNuse :Well, I found this, and this is what I was thinking of, but I'm not sure if this is what you wanted.
http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=218376

I remembered those pictures in order like that, but I don't remember the dirt on it like that though.

The other skin that I have that I remember it being was "XRnice" which I have attached. I take no credit in the skin, but I'm unaware of the maker of the skin, and due to the name of the skin which I believe I downloaded off of LFSFiles anyway it is near impossible to search with the name "nice".

Both of these are for S1, so if you want them, hopefully someone will be nice enough to fix them up for you for S2.

As much as I love the Gen 1's, I do like the Gen 2 and 3's also. If someone could modify this 2nd gen one for S2 I would appreciate it.
Before posting this I also did a page by page search in the finished skin thread where I found about 3-4 rx7 skins most with broken links and obviously designed for S1 or something because they didnt work.
Cheers.

P.S Thanks XCNUSE for finding that skin.
Quote from theirishnoob :whenever uploading pics , make sure ther big enough to actually see... thumpnails are useless

Try clicking them. Or turn images on in your "user CP" options...

I'm guessing the userCP options. I would see links in the forum instead of the clickable thumbnail which the links then opened the thumb instead of actual picture. It took me a while to figure that one out.
Quote from mrodgers :Try clicking them. Or turn images on in your "user CP" options...

I'm guessing the userCP options. I would see links in the forum instead of the clickable thumbnail which the links then opened the thumb instead of actual picture. It took me a while to figure that one out.

the picture says 800x800 pixels

thats why you host on tinypic.com
Hi again,
If someone could convert the skin XCNUSE posted to a S2 one that would be great.
Cheers.
Hey guys, pics fixed!
Any takers on a skin using the pics supplied for XR-GT or XR-G or any other cars?

Cheers.
Pretty please?
Just had my last exams, this would top off a good day.
I'll give it a shot
Bump!
If anyone can convert the FC skin posted further up that would be great, i think my original request might be a little unrealistic.
bump
last bump ever methinks.

im not even sure if its possible to make the XRT look like this. I think it is lol.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG