The online racing simulator
how come [there aren't any mods]?
(7 posts, closed, started )
there are no add-on cars for lfs that other people have made? for every other game iv played there is always like hundreds of add-on cars for the game on the forums for that game. just wondering if it has to do with the game being to complex to make cars for it or if there is another reason.

oh and a completly different subject. how do u change the size of the tires.
#2 - Hahni
the game is still in development ...
NO MODS if thats what ur looking for
In before the--

ehh who the hell cares anymore. Somebody call Bob the Locksmith.
Quote from iluuv2sk8 :there are no add-on cars for lfs that other people have made? for every other game iv played there is always like hundreds of add-on cars for the game on the forums for that game. just wondering if it has to do with the game being to complex to make cars for it or if there is another reason.

oh and a completly different subject. how do u change the size of the tires.

as already stated, the game is still in alpha stadium and still being developed.
once its finished and S3 is out there "may" be dev tools released which make it possible to make addons for LFS.
until then it wont happen.

and to change ur tiresize u would need LFSTweak, but that does require an S2 (S1 works too i think) license to work.
#6 - Joris
I take comfort in the fact that all car's are made by the same talented people.

Unofficial Ad-ons wouldn't really do it for me.

It would split the online community.
#7 - SamH
I'm a mod!

[edit] Damn.. that was spam! To lock or not to lock. We've been over this SOOOO many times recently.

Lock.

@iluuv2sk8, next time please use the search button before starting a fresh thread. And look in the Unofficial Add-Ons section for extras to download and use.
This thread is closed

(7 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG