The online racing simulator
24h Nordschleife
(44 posts, started )
24h Nordschleife
Ty, dont understand german, but still fun to watch :P
mms://odm-streaming-01.odmedia.net/f_24h_500

is that stream better quality than this one? Great fight between the two porsches. great pass on the outside line of karousel

how awsome would the xfr be on the nurburgring i'd probably flip over.
some nice cars in this race, Porsche GT3 RS, Cayman, DBRS, Falken Z33, Z4M

But the german commentators completly ignore every japanese car, no word about the Z33 even as it gained like 5 positions on the start, or for the MR2 who lead his class from the start
yeah i was wondering if the falken skyline was running. So they switched to z33. i havetn seen it at all.
the Falken Skyline raced lst in 2005, made it to 5th position.
The current Z33 has the same Paintscheme
#7 - ajp71
I may not speak German but the audio appears to be a radio station with no relation to the race, unless George Bush has decided to enter it?
Quote from ajp71 :I may not speak German but the audio appears to be a radio station with no relation to the race, unless George Bush has decided to enter it?

yep its a radio station
THANK YOU Michel 4AGE!!! Now I know what in the hell is going on. lol
Quote from Gabkicks :mms://odm-streaming-01.odmedia.net/f_24h_500

is that stream better quality than this one? Great fight between the two porsches. great pass on the outside line of karousel

how awsome would the xfr be on the nurburgring i'd probably flip over.

its the same stream according to the source text of the website
Quote from 510N3D :its the same stream according to the source text of the website

But you can open that stream with MPlayer or VLC, which are way better in handling it IMHO.
I was about to post a similar topic, but I'm about 5.5h late
why am i looking at the landscape listening to shakira??
lol click the link in post #8
Quote from ACCAkut :the Falken Skyline raced lst in 2005, made it to 5th position.
The current Z33 has the same Paintscheme

yeah i caught a glimpse of it. it doesnt draw the eye as much as the skyline did.

they ar showing onboard cam. i dunno which car it is though.
wasnt loading but now its ok thx michel.
OMFG theres a UF1 in there
thanks for all the links guys, liking the GPS view
Quote from herki :But you can open that stream with MPlayer or VLC, which are way better in handling it IMHO.
I was about to post a similar topic, but I'm about 5.5h late

take a guess why i know its the same link.
:ices_rofl

Anyone just saw the Porsche?

The driver spun out, and when he turned it around, he had to drive onto the grass... When he booted it, he spun the car on the grass again and even got it stuck for some time...

On another note: The onboard footage is scary... Maybe the camera doesn't capture it very well, but the lighting from the car's lights seems far from sufficient... If the lighting is that bad, the driver more reacts to the turns than act... Might be one reason why so many cars don't survive the night...
It looks just about as it does in the videofeed; I read an article a couple months ago about a journalist who was offered a ride in the race last year. He said during the night you just plainly couldn't see. I forget what he was driving, though... I want to say Elise, but I really can't remember...
-
(EasTon) DELETED by EasTon
Quote from EasTon :Have the stream running on lappy next to main comp , that static cam of the cars coming down the straight in the pitch black was quite hypnotic as the headlights were making that very distinct glaring X on the screen.

Kinda like all the x's i been seeing in the last week on these boards ; )

Go get a screenshot of that, save it and you got yourself a June Avatar...
Quote from Gabkicks :yeah i caught a glimpse of it. it doesnt draw the eye as much as the skyline did.

they ar showing onboard cam. i dunno which car it is though.

Onboard with the manual gearbox? That would be one of the M3s
#24 - DeKo
just went to the stream and got the pleasant surprise of strippers all over my screen :|
ano, just checked back and...

EDIT: woo driftzors

24h Nordschleife
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG