The online racing simulator
Tired of the test selection?
Are you, like me, tired of testing in the TBO and LRF classes? I love them, but I've been aching for something faster.

I found an empty server with BF1 at SO Long, I'd love it if people could join, so I can witness the carnage of 32 BF1s.
No, I think it's fine how it is at the moment. It's already difficult in these classes to manage to get through T1 without any damage. So I don't see a reason to switch to the faster cars.
Fair enough, what about a larger track?

FO8 at AS Historic
testing is almost over.
Jesus, that's not the point!

The point is I fancied a quick race in a different car, and I wondered if anyone else did.
X is almost out. After it comes out, there will be a lot of different servers with different combos. It's not going to change the popular combos though
Quote from spookthehamster :Jesus, that's not the point!

The point is I fancied a quick race in a different car, and I wondered if anyone else did.

i am not Jesus. You will have plenty of quick races once patch x comes out and testing is done in a few hours.
I've been dying to race LRFs properly for two years and you're bored already?
Quote from Bob Smith :I've been dying to race LRFs properly for two years and you're bored already?

Actually, yes. I like to change the classes I race every day. Some days I like TBO, some days I like LRF, some days (shock horror) I want to play on the oval (but I usually get bored after one race).

The LRF and TBO classes are a lot of fun, but it was the same car/track combos for the entire lot.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG