The online racing simulator
Lap/split times display question
Greetings, everyone!

I'm new to the forum (my first post, in fact), but I've been playing LFS seriously for a month or so now. The question I have pertains to the split/lap time display when hotlapping. Is there a way to see the time difference between your current lap/sector times and the previous ones (i.e. +0.675 or -0.452, etc.), so that you know if you're improving or not? Sure enough, one could just memorize the split times and then compare, but that doesn't sound like a very efficient/at a glance alternative.

If this has been asked before, then my apologies, but I couldn't find anything related in this forum.

If anyone knows how this can be done, I'd really appreciate the help.

And btw, I'm really enjoying this forum!

P.S. can someone help me figure out how to set an avatar? I can't find anything remotely "avatarish" on my User CP. TIA!
Quote from Speedy Pro :P.S. can someone help me figure out how to set an avatar? I can't find anything remotely "avatarish" on my User CP. TIA!

Well I don't think that can be done, but I'm not an expert

About the avatar, go to User CP, then at the left You'll see "Settings & Options" and click on "Edit Avatar" and You're done.
Demo Racers have Avatars disabled.
Quote from Blas89 :Well I don't think that can be done, but I'm not an expert

About the avatar, go to User CP, then at the left You'll see "Settings & Options" and click on "Edit Avatar" and You're done.

Thanks, Blas89! If it can't be done in the current version, could it be incorporated into the future ones, perhaps? I've seen this display format in GTR2 and it really is quite convenient (not to mention this is used in F1 broadcasts).

Regarding the avatar, there's no such link in the CP at this point. Maybe I don't have enough posts yet
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Demo Racers have Avatars disabled.

Really? There are a few demo racers under "members list" with avatars...though their reg. dates were a while back. Thanks either way
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Demo Racers have Avatars disabled.

Oh my bad, I did not read that You are a Demo User Speedy Pro, sorry .
#7 - Spils
Hello m8, download Ghost car mod, one of the features is a slpit time like what your asking for i guess...

if u dont want to actualy see the gjost u can diable it but still see if your up or down ie -0.45 at each sector split. I belive thats what your asking for.
Spils, thanks for the suggestion, mate - that works perfectly!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG