The online racing simulator
Please sir, can i have some more?
Well, its back to racing pickup now on random servers, and its nowhere near as much fun as this last UF1 series has been

Will there be another series of UF1 racing this year, and if not, does anyone have any recommendations for any other series i might be able to enter that use UF1, XFG, TBO class etc?
Quote from dynofiend :Well, its back to racing pickup now on random servers, and its nowhere near as much fun as this last UF1 series has been

Will there be another series of UF1 racing this year, and if not, does anyone have any recommendations for any other series i might be able to enter that use UF1, XFG, TBO class etc?

well I'm planning a series... look at the link... i do not know how interesting it is for you but maybe it is... http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=25033
#3 - Dru
Quote from dynofiend :Well, its back to racing pickup now on random servers, and its nowhere near as much fun as this last UF1 series has been

LOL . . . . 2 days and Cold Turkey is freaking you out already

We will be discussing what we would like to do regarding a season 2, that may or may not follow on.

Basically i've been approached by a team that was represented in the May-Hem cup, maybe we will pass the UF1000 league over to another team to run for season 2 and they can tweak bits here and there on it.

Either way, watch this space addicts
#4 - Jakg
This league was something i was looking to do, but couldn't due to exams, but i'm keeping my eyes peeled for the next ZWR league (as you guys can organize a league succesfully!)
#5 - Dru
Quote from Jakg :This league was something i was looking to do, but couldn't due to exams, but i'm keeping my eyes peeled for the next ZWR league (as you guys can organize a league succesfully!)

LOL

looking in does not always give the same impression as looking out

#6 - Jakg
ignoring Div. 1 funnyness, you made a league people can't wait for season 2 off. You should be happy!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG