The online racing simulator
pre selected setup changes for pitstop
not sure if its been suggested before but couldnt find it in search.

would it be possible to pre select 2 or 3 differeing setup options so that just before you pit you could go into F12 and select "setup 2" or whatever rather than having to configure multiple changes in the f12 menu.

obviously it would be unrealistic to allow fully different setups, but if you could create different "macro" setups from the F12 options before the race it would help with multidriver events, afterall in real life any such changes would be planned beforehand and would not involve the current driver having to select what to change whilst driving
I REALLY REALLY wanted that...
Or even better , maybe, when you do your car setup you could alredy make the pitstop setup, so you knwo, when you are racing aston club with your FOX, as you do every day, when you select you AS2UUU setup, you are going to have you set up, and you pit strategy on it.

I bet that wouldnt be hard to do..
I dont like the idea of selecting a whole setup for a pit stop, on some race cars changing gear ratios should take a few hours or even overnight - you couldn't do that during a race.

I recall an F1 race at Brands Hatch where Jacques Laffite ended his F1 carear, 7 cars crashed out and Nelson Piquet had to take Nigel Mansells spare car, despite the 30 minute or so delayed restart he still had to drive with a car that was mostly set up for Nigel Mansell.

I couldn't find a you tube video of it, but I found this one instead - same track, same driver, different year http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Vtdr9sWx7E . I think maybe it wasnt his favorite track .
#4 - FL!P
What I'd love is a few presets involving only the settings available in the F12 screen. That would be really useful when you have to make an unscheduled pit stop in a long race to repair a damaged suspension but don't want to change your tires or refuel, for example.

Being able to plan a couple of different strategies and switch between them easily during the race would be great, too.
f12 presets ftw!

not too interested in changing camber during a race usually, but to have presets that link tire type, tire pressure, and wing would be nice.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG