The online racing simulator
AI drivers stop racing if you pit
(5 posts, started )
I don't know if this is reported or not. I did a search and couldn't find it listed so here goes. If you are racing in Single Player mode with a number of AI drivers and you pit, when the pit stop is over and you go to leave the pits the program throws the yellow flag. When this happens all the AI drivers start slowing down, and eventually stopping. They never do re-start racing and will stay where they are as you race around the track. Makes it real easy for a newb like me to win a race
Why did you pit? Did you need more fuel by any chance? Did the AI start with the same amount of fuel as you? Then they probably just ran out of fuel.

The AI does not pit yet, they just keep going until they run out.
it's funny to watch suddenly there is just this pack of cars sitting on the racing line of the track trying to go

in an earlier version i remember they still tried to run the race (turning the wheel) also has anyone noticed in w24 if a car spins off it actually takes a while for them to start off again
VERY REALISTIC (cus if the crash happened to you, it would take a while for you to recover)
Quote from felplacerad :Why did you pit? Did you need more fuel by any chance? Did the AI start with the same amount of fuel as you? Then they probably just ran out of fuel.

The AI does not pit yet, they just keep going until they run out.

No it was not because I was out of fuel It was because of my awesome driving ability caused the car and the retaining to have a close encounter of the worst kind . I did have the fuel turned down when I was testing and added the AI so it could very well be they had run out of gas, and with the prices they are now they probably couldn't afford to get any more .

I will check the replay and see what they had for fuel left.

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG