The online racing simulator
Graphics Fix
(5 posts, started )
Graphics Fix
There has definitely been a drop in gfx performance on my system with the latest patch.

With previous versions I never saw fps drop below 50-60 but now occasionaly I get 30-40 jitters with this new patch.

Anyone else seen this?
#2 - evans
Quote from southamptonfc :There has definitely been a drop in gfx performance on my system with the latest patch.

With previous versions I never saw fps drop below 50-60 but now occasionaly I get 30-40 jitters with this new patch.

Anyone else seen this?

There has been occasions where I've had 25-30 fps where I used to have 50-60 as well. It's odd though, because if I restart LFS it's usually back to normal performance.
#3 - garph
30 - 40 jitters?!?!?!?!? You got bionic eyes or something? I don't notice anything until things drop to below 15 - 20.

EDIT: do you mean W or the test patches?
Could you please be a bit more specific southamptonfc? I.e. which version you upgraded to, and the previous version you were using.

Version W iirc has V-Sync enabled by default, which in some circumstances can lead to a loss in frame rate. Also, I do believe the default LOD (level of detail) is set much higher than previous versions.
I found the patch changed a lot of the LOD settings. It may just be that.

Graphics Fix
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG