The online racing simulator
#1 - Dru
Suggestion Reset/No Reset tab on servers
ON the test patches (i know not official) you have the choice of servers which can reset or can not reset, however you have to select that function before searching, how about changing it to a selectable tab (or a filter tab) from the results therefore at a touch of a button you can see what it is rather than have to refresh and do a whole search

or at least have can reset/can not reset/both tabs to filter from

Thanks,

Dru.
There is a reset filter - IMO instead of no reset/don't care, a better choice would be no reset/must have reset on/don't care
#3 - Dru
Quote from duke_toaster :There is a reset filter - IMO instead of no reset/don't care, a better choice would be no reset/must have reset on/don't care

yes but this is a filter that can only be used BEFORE the search and it only does one or the other not both... hence my post
That's funny, when I set the "can reset" filter to "yes", it still shows the servers that disallow it. So you can see both at once.
#5 - Dru
Quote from Bob Smith :That's funny, when I set the "can reset" filter to "yes", it still shows the servers that disallow it. So you can see both at once.

cool

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG