The online racing simulator
Fed up of unclean FOX racing on blackwood?
Just set up our server with FOX bl gp config.

So If you are a clean and quick driver who is pissed off with wreckers like I am then go to [4SR]4sightracing.com server.

Admin willbe online all the time to kick wreckers and other annoying twirps lol.

see you there.
Scotty
Quote from snewham :Admin willbe online all the time to kick wreckers and other annoying twirps lol.

i used to be part of the team, can make exception for me please?
lol, we'll see
Ik give my shitty wrecker skills a try, cya in a minute ;x
Came on earlier and a 15 lap race had just started and i couldnt be bothered to wait 15 laps for the race to finish.

Looked like a nice server though, but i dont know if ill be good enough to race there, but you never know until you try.
I've had some great races on Digital Madness's FOX BL server, and on Spdo's server. Shaved 35ms off my PB today there infact with 22 cars on the track.

Will check out your server in the morning, dunno how you plan to keep an admin there all the time though. Gotta get some sleep sometime Unless you've teached monkeys how to kick wreckers like Dendy..:P
22 cars on tha track? You can't have that. The most S2 supports is 20, and 3 extra 'spectating' connections.

So you are either lying or quite quite mad.
#8 - JeffR
It's a new mod, the 3 "spectators" have sniper rifles and take out the wreckers.
these specs must have sum 1337 sniper skillz to hit a dude going at 200+, but yea, i prefer the more blowing up type weapons
Sorry my bad, there was 23 connections including myself so I assumed they were all on track, completely forgot about the spectators bit.

But them spectators you see, they had rockets, and were firing at me up the straight, or at least thats my execuse for not so brilliant driving at times. No I am quite sane :P

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG