The online racing simulator
supercharger whine
(12 posts, started )
supercharger whine
It would be nice if we could have a supercharger whine that could be created using shift+a. Sure none of the cars are s/ced yet, but I sure love that whine.
Wouldn't it sound similar to the gear whine?
#3 - RaDuS
:/
No cars in LFS are supercharged though?
-
(Hankstar) DELETED by Hankstar
Quote from XCNuse :No cars in LFS are supercharged though?

im just saying for the sound.. and its nothing like gear whine.
That (having supercharger sound on cars that does not have supercharger) would make as much sense as an elephant that makes monkey sounds.
Why have the sound without the device? What's the point?
While we're at it we should totally add a NOS button in the cockpit that does nothing!!11!one!1eleven...
~Bryan~
#9 - Woz
Can we also have a fake turbo sound on cars that dont have it, just like the rice boys.

I am all for supercharger whine when we get a car with one, otherwise pointless, just like the fake turbo sound boxes.
Quote from Woz :Can we also have a fake turbo sound on cars that dont have it, just like the rice boys.

I am all for supercharger whine when we get a car with one, otherwise pointless, just like the fake turbo sound boxes.

They have those things!!! *Rushes off to buy one for a 1995 Toyota Corolla*
~Bryan~
#11 - neRu
Well... You could just use the air-thing sound, that just goes whooosh now. Find a whine-sound and try it out. It gets louder as you step on the pedal, not sure about following the rpm's though.
yes yes yes

please can we have elephants in the stands making monkey sounds and how about mice in the pits roaring like lions or running across the track and just as your about to hit them they roar at you like a lion and then turn into elephants and stand on your car

sod the engine sounds just give us more animals

supercharger whine
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG