The online racing simulator
sheep fashion or how do you wear your shirt?
(27 posts, started )
#1 - lerts
sheep fashion or how do you wear your shirt?
you wear your shirt outside your trousers or inside but with a belt

ive been paying attention and the only person to wear shirt inside the trouser without belt besides me is my father

i remember clearly that wearing the shirt outside the trousers was unthinkable 10 years ago and now 90% of people does

hell its getting ridiculuos now on tv you even see a guy with half shirt in and half out but the undiscusible most confortable of shirt in without a belt seems to be banned, is like wearing sandals and sockets

who the hell decides how people have to wear a t shirt and why?
The fact you're bothered by it only goes to show that you care deepily but don't want to show the world that you do.

Most people will wear a tshirt how it feels comfortable, and how it's pleasing to them. The fact that our society shuns non-comformists (to some extent) is only a sad statistic on the side.

Wear your shirt as you like, regardless of what others say or do. It's your life, do as you please.
#3 - Bean0
Shirt with tie > Tucked into trousers
Shirt without tie > Over trousers

If you need a belt, you have bought the wrong size trousers
Quote from Bean0 :If you need a belt, you have bought the wrong size trousers

Or you have got super-buff since you last went trouser shopping.

I tuck my shirt in for weddings and funerals. I'm sure there's a way to get away with not doing it, but I haven't worked it out yet. Tucking shirts in isn't comfortable - trousers aren't designed to have tonnes of extra material stuffed down them.
Quote from thisnameistaken :trousers aren't designed to have tonnes of extra material stuffed down them.

Something you want to share? Socks perhaps aren't the best thing to try?
Quote from the_angry_angel :Something you want to share? Socks perhaps aren't the best thing to try?

ive found that towels work best ... oh wait ... crap

best of all you always know where youre towel is
Quote from thisnameistaken :Or you have got super-buff since you last went trouser shopping.

I lost 40 pounds last winter. Within a week of buying new pants, they were too big. I had to buy new pairs of pants 3 times last winter so they wouldn't fall off at work (belts didn't help a whole lot, and aren't comfortable anyways).

I wear belts sometimes, but I never tuck in my shirt unless I'm at a wedding, funeral or at a formal job interview. (Some interviews I just wear my pinstripe pants and a dress shirt which is not tucked in. )
I wouldn't DREAM of going out without my shirt tucked in! (must be an 'age' thing ) I never wear a belt either...got enough of a gut to hold my 34" waist trousers up ...Then again, I can see why a lot of today's 'yoof' don't tuck their shirts in...after all, where would you tuck it with your waistband around the top of your thighs??
What a strange thread
#11 - CSU1
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :What a strange thread

Dont lie sully you know what it's all about - all you boggers in Cork wear yer shirts and t-shirts tucked into yer trousers and wear your wellies and checker shirts to the local disco LMAO!!!! IM FROM CORK, LIKE!!!!:haha:

E:

www.corkslang.com LOL!!!
I always keep shirts tucked in. Look messy otherwise. T-shirts vary, tucked in if I'm cold, untucked if I'm warm.
Quote from CSU1 :Dont lie sully you know what it's all about - all you boggers in Cork wear yer shirts and t-shirts tucked into yer trousers and wear your wellies and checker shirts to the local disco LMAO!!!! IM FROM CORK, LIKE!!!!:haha:

E:

www.corkslang.com LOL!!!

:ices_rofl
Quote from CSU1 :Dont lie sully you know what it's all about - all you boggers in Cork wear yer shirts and t-shirts tucked into yer trousers and wear your wellies and checker shirts to the local disco LMAO!!!! IM FROM CORK, LIKE!!!!:haha:

E:

www.corkslang.com LOL!!!

alri bois,name is CSU1 don't look at me ill bust ya up because im from tallaght,ya big scumand yes i do wer me wellies to discos
oh god... who let the Irish in.. :hyper:

Work (shirt) tucked in.
Home always go for the comfortable option, hanging out.
Quote from nikimere :oh god... who let the Irish in.. :hyper:

Work (shirt) tucked in.
Home always go for the comfortable option, hanging out.

school tucked in,anywere else hanging below me knees
Formal shirts untucked, normally. Same for tshirts, unless I'm out on my bike or its cold.
#18 - Rish
T-shirts - always untucked
Going out shirts - always untucked
Formal shirts - always tucked in

Because this is the way i feel comfortable!!
the only places it matters if your shirt is tucked in or out is at work or court besides that who really cares if your shirt is in or out.
Quote from X tempor :the only places it matters if your shirt is tucked in or out is at work or court

Working from home and never getting arrested FTW.
shirts aren't tucked in for going out, they are for formal stuff. T-shirts are tucked in when I'm wearing a sweater so the shirt doesn't hang below the sweater, otherwise it's untucked. Also when I have a sweater that opens up it'll be untucked. I always wear a belt, one of those strap thingies so I don't have to worry about "oh no, I need to go a hole bigger"-moments.
Best thread ever.
Quote from Bean0 :Shirt with tie > Tucked into trousers
Shirt without tie > Over trousers

If you need a belt, you have bought the wrong size trousers

too true * gives a thumbs up *
Search IDs expire.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG