The online racing simulator
Demo + Reason = S2
(89 posts, closed, started )
Demo + Reason = S2
I am feeling happy today for some strange reason

As such, I feel the need to spread this on to a demo'er out there! I have just gone and brought an S2 Voucher for someone lucky to have registered to this forum before today!

All I want to know is the following:

Why do you want this voucher the most?

Simple! Depending on how many replies we get, you could be online in a matter of hours!

So erm... what you waiting for?
Oh I get it, it's trendy now to give out S2 licenses, no?
Meh, whatever, it's your money. Congratulations to whomever gets this one
Quote from AndroidXP :Oh I get it, it's trendy now to give out S2 licenses, no?
Meh, whatever, it's your money. Congratulations to whomever gets this one

Yes it is thanks
hehe i wish there was someone around like this when i wanted my s2 license. maybe there should be a new section in the fourm "free s2 licenses". lol.

very generous though
Quote from Zaeka :The game is great the comunnity is great and i live for speed and fun .Thats all.

And when i go home after school i play with some friend ,becouse the time spend with friends playing online is awesome

Hehehe aww , sounds great .

Quote from Captain Slow :hehe i wish there was someone around like this when i wanted my s2 license. maybe there should be a new section in the fourm "free s2 licenses". lol.

very generous though

Yes maybe, Bob... Time for a new section on LFS forum
My G25 deserve a proper sim...and that is ...LFS .And relly (sorry for the dupe opinion) ,but the community is really the best...
I want S2 because i would like to join some team and participate in leagues and events. Also racing on blackwood over and over every day with one car is getting quite boring And there is better community and more fun in S2 than demo i think
Knew as soon as I got my S2 there would be a giveaway like this! I think it is great that the veteran users are willing to give the new people a chance like this. Keep up the good work.
Quote from -Jordan T- :i want this voucher the most because i really like playing LFS the demo and my older brother plays it all the time and i would like it if i could play the game with him aswel with better cars and tracks to race on.

What is your older brothers S2 name?
If a TDRT guy shows up I´d avise you not to give him a S2 licence as these guys are way too fast ...

just joking...

Nice to see these threats. Very well done.
I just bought DFP (getting it next week ) and there went all my savings And i've been around since humm -06 or something and trying to spread the word (got my 2 cousins and few friends interested in LFS )

Humm lots of reasons I can't type because of my mad english skillz :S

E: And yeah, because I always miss these threads except this time ^^ Nor I have mad skills at BL rev to get that 1:26 that the other thread "needs"
Why do you want this voucher the most?

Well, for starters, I've been playing the LFS demo since December 2006 and I would really like to explore the S2 World. I've also been with DTP ( Demo Team ) for quite a while now, and since DTP's leader got a free S2 from Jay, everyone left and joined S2. Me and another player are the only ones that dont have S2. DTP has tought me much about drifting from the moment that I joined them. And now, that they have left to S2, we'll be separated. I hope that you make the right choise and give me the S2 voucher because you know you won't be wasting your money because Im not the type of LFSer that will quit anytime soon.

Thanks,

Cezary

#13 - Rish
Damn it you guys are lucky! Very generous an S2 license up for grabs.

may i suggest a mini league......... this way you would really find out who deserves the license!
Demo + Reason = S2 :D
Hi!

I wan't this voucher becouse that game is everything for me... Thats all
I think that is the best reason!

Greeetz!
Among all of the other reasons, such as "No money," "Better community," "Better Driving,"...ect, there is one reason why I would like S2.
With the demo, you can only do so much, go so far, and play so long before there's nothing left. It's almost like there is no room to improve your overall driving skills because all you have to work with is one track, and 3 cars. But I can see that after a while, even S2 would start to seem the same. That maybe trying to improve just isn't enough of a rush anymore. So what's left? waiting for new patches and S3? Yes, but there is more to be done right now. Like Autocross layouts! Can't use them in the demo, and I would love to be able to create and share them with other people, but can't! Maybe new textures, skins, and in time, even new cars could be made. I can only create skins for 3 cars right now, which can keep me going for a while, but it's hard to when you know there is more out there. But with the demo, it just seems like a dead end. That is why I would like S2. You can improve your driving and interpreting skills, and when/if you feel there is no more to be done, you can create it! Endless possibilities!
Thanks for your time.
-LoganC-

P.S. Good luck to all of the rest of you. You all seem like great candidates for a great game!
#16 - Ziil
Dear Mr. Dvorak: Ann Landers wouldn't print this. I have nowhere else to turn. I have to get the word out. Warn other parents. I must be rambling on. Let me try and explain. It's about my son, BillyHe's always been a good, normal ten year old boy. Well, last spring we sat down after dinner to select a summer camp for Billy. We sorted through the camp brochures. There were the usual camps with swimming, canoing, games, singing by the campfire -- you know. There were sports camps and specialty camps for weight reduction, music, military camps and camps that specialized in Tibetan knot tying. I tried to talk him into Camp Winnepoopoo. It's where he went last year. (He made an adorable picture out of painted pinto beans and macaroni). Billy would have none of it. Billy pulled a brochure out of his pocket. It was for a COMPUTER CAMP! We should have put our foot down right there, if only we had known. He left three weeks ago. I don't know what's happened. He's changed. I can't explain it. See for yourself. These are some of my little Billy's letters. Dear Mom,
The kids are dorky nerds. The food stinks. The computers are the only good part. We're learning how to program. Late at night is the best time to program, so they let us stay up.
Love, Billy.
Dear Mom,
Camp is O.K. Last night we had pizza in the middle of the night. We all get to choose what we want to drink. I drink Classic Coke. By the way, can you make Szechuan food? I'm getting used to it now. Gotta go, it's time for the flowchart class.
Love, Billy.
P.S. This is written on a wordprocessor. Pretty swell, huh? It's spellchecked too.
Dear Mom,
Don't worry. We do regular camp stuff. We told ghost stories by the glow of the green computer screens. It was real neat. I don't have much of a tan 'cause we don't go outside very often. You can't see the computer screen in the sunlight anyway. That wimp camp I went to last year fed us weird food too. Lay off, Mom. I'm okay, really.
Love, Billy.
Dear Mom,
I'm fine. I'm sleeping enough. I'm eating enough. This is the best camp ever. We scared the counselor with some phony worm code. It was real funny. He got mad and yelled. Frederick says it's okay. Can you send more money? I spent mine on a pocket protector and a box of blank diskettes. I've got to chip in on the phone bill. Did you know that you can talk to people on a computer? Give my regards to Dad.
Love, Billy.
Dear Mother,
Forget the money for the telephone. We've got a way to not pay. Sorry I haven't written. I've been learning a lot. I'm real good at getting onto any computer in the country. It's really easy! I got into the university's in less than fifteen minutes. Frederick did it in five, he's going to show me how. Frederick is my bunk partner. He's really smart. He says that I shouldn't call myself Billy anymore. So, I'm not.
Signed, William.
Dear Mother,
How nice of you to come up on Parents Day. Why'd you get so upset? I haven't gained that much weight. The glasses aren't real. Everybody wears them. I was trying to fit in. Believe me, the tape on them is cool. I thought that you'd be proud of my program. After all, I've made some money on it. A publisher is sending a check for $30,000. Anyway, I've paid for the next six weeks of camp. I won't be home until late August.
Regards, William.
Mother,
Stop treating me like a child. True -- physically I am only ten years old. It was silly of you to try to kidnap me. Do not try again. Remember, I can make your life miserable (i.e. - the bank, credit bureau, and government computers). I am not kidding. O.K.? I won't write again and this is your only warning. The emotions of this interpersonal communication drain me.
Sincerely, William.
See what I mean? It's been two weeks since I've heard from my little boy. What can I do, Mr.Dvorak? I know that it's probably too late to save my little Billy. But, if by printing these letters you can save JUST ONE CHILD from a life of programming, please, I beg of you to do so. Thank you very much.
Sally Gates, Concerned Parent

The point of my story is that I wanna be like little Billy getting a job as a programmer but I don't want to loose the connection with the world and when I become a programmer I probably will. When that happens I will loose all my friends, I'll become an angry person and probably gain a lot of weight and I do not want that to happen.

Oh and I like racing
Heh all this generosity, good few extra licenses sold

(Well, assuming it doesn't lead to every demo user simply waiting around here until some mug buys them one .
Lol nice trends going around, I'm not here to give reasons but I find it nice how everybody is getting so kind as to spending money on people they hardly know
~Bryan~
Well good luck to ever gets it s2 is great.
Damn, we should open a sub section in this forum with S2 donation contests...
The general discussion is getting flooded with these...
Quote from AndroidXP :Oh I get it, it's trendy now to give out S2 licenses, no?

At least he´s getting some drivers onto the S2 servers, 90% empty servers is kind of disillusioning.illepall
Quote from Mr.Muh :At least he´s getting some drivers onto the S2 servers, 90% empty servers is kind of disillusioning.illepall

Exactly
*Gasp* LFSn00b, I have always loved you. You and your silly avater
~Bryan~
#24 - joen
Quote from dfc-esn :Can I ahve S2 plskthx?!

dfc|eastside****h
Clan leader

Oh noes! It's that pro Cops 'n Robbers clan again
LOL, I like this wave of free S2 licenses, it really speaks for the community

I would like to see an original contest for a license, just a giveaway is a bit poor. Something like the funniest LFS related costume, I would collaborate for the license payment if the contest is really hilarious.
This thread is closed

Demo + Reason = S2
(89 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG