The online racing simulator
cP race report: round 3
Round 3 race report - from cP POV Hope you enjoy it even though we didn't experience too much drama on Kyoto
Great report. Nice pictures, I like the end one of us three
Nice report mate

nice pictures , I like this one

Thanks
Nice Report!

Hope we didn't cause you to try and go to Politically Correct by not including much of the other teams.

Great write-up, and always interesting to see things through others' eyes.
Quote from srdsprinter :Nice Report!

Hope we didn't cause you to try and go to Politically Correct by not including much of the other teams.

Great write-up, and always interesting to see things through others' eyes.

Thanks

But, naah.. not really. The first 3 hours were basically hot lapping for both cP cars - 4th hour was most thrilling because cP#2 was catching up to cP#1 - however the most thrilling moment I personally had was caused by my system.. just to illustrate how event less the actual race was

We also didn't encounter severe problems with other drivers So Long was extreme - not the race itself, but the combo.
I wish I had the set to of made it more fun for cP guys... damn. Next race
Quote from jamesrowe :I wish I had the set to of made it more fun for cP guys... damn. Next race

Looking forward to it
Couldn´t we exchange sets..so clownpaint gave us theirs, so we could be hotlapping more....and they could get ours, so they could have a more funny and exciting race. I feel sorry for them. We can guarantee for at least 8 pitstops. We have already made the set for you.
Ignore me if you guys think I am not in this league and so I have no right to speak.

However, making and tuning a set is also a task for a league, what's the point you just grab the set from others every race and practice it? One of the interesting points racing in a serious league before a race day is tweaking with the setup. Getting a setup from others may not fit you, learn to tweak by yourself or your team there, fit you guys' own driving style. If it is not fast enough, tweak it more aggressively.
Quote from keithano :Ignore me if you guys think I am not in this league and so I have no right to speak.

However, making and tuning a set is also a task for a league, what's the point you just grab the set from others every race and practice it? One of the interesting points racing in a serious league before a race day is tweaking with the setup. Getting a setup from others may not fit you, learn to tweak by yourself or your team there, fit you guys' own driving style. If it is not fast enough, tweak it more aggressively.

I am sure you are welcome here just as everyone else is!

DR well actually I did made our own set, was OK but had to much preassure in the tyres so they blew up like balloons
Quote from keithano :Ignore me if you guys think I am not in this league and so I have no right to speak.

fairly sure he was joking...
Quote from Humbleridderen :Couldn´t we exchange sets..so clownpaint gave us theirs, so we could be hotlapping more....and they could get ours, so they could have a more funny and exciting race. I feel sorry for them. We can guarantee for at least 8 pitstops. We have already made the set for you.

:elefant:

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG