The online racing simulator
Setups
(5 posts, started )
Setups
Ok I downloaded some setups and saved them into my LFS/Data/Settings folder. I load the game and in the garage I dont see them, I do see the other setups that I did myself?
Quote from FOG Daheee :Ok I downloaded some setups and saved them into my LFS/Data/Settings folder. I load the game and in the garage I dont see them, I do see the other setups that I did myself?

Make sure they are named correctly. Look at the format for the names of the sets that are showing. If they are too long or don't start with the correct characters they won't show.
Quote from Gentlefoot :Make sure they are named correctly. Look at the format for the names of the sets that are showing. If they are too long or don't start with the correct characters they won't show.

Just to note, they do still show if the name is too long. You just won't be able to select them (LFS will say name too long). Unless really long names perhaps don't show? I have many (inferno) setups that I tag "-V or W" on the end since I have to clean out old patch setups and that "-V" will put the name too long. But they still show in the list.
Are you sure you downloaded them for the right car?
#5 - Davo
Make sure theres no underscore in the car name, such as XR_GT_TURBO_BL1_race.set should be XR GT TURBO_BL1_race.set

Setups
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG