The online racing simulator
.WAV Racing
(90 posts, started )
Quote from Jakg :You don't need an on team renderer to do renders - many forum'ers are more than happy to do renders

Yah No Team JaQ.

No support.

AAnt / Per Nassa
Mike, you don't need renders for a site . As and when someone makes you your first skin, it will take a few days to get a couple of renders. We have a good render'er in DR, I'm sure he will help you!. If you want, you can make a forum else where?
Quote from Jakg :You don't need an on team renderer to do renders - many forum'ers are more than happy to do renders

i know. i said that to make a good site, you need renders and for renders you need skins.
@james: where else could i make a forum?
#29 - Jakg
Quote from AtomAnt :Yah No Team JaQ.

No support.

AAnt / Per Nassa

one of us has been at the Special sauce again because I don't have a clue what your on about
What do you mean by "Special Sauce"
Yay...im in the team
i can make a team site if you buy a domain
gratz Harjun
Thank you *cough*
Quote from harjun :Yay...im in the team
i can make a team site if you buy a domain

I already have someone who has offered to make a site so it doesn't matter but thanks anyway
ok
I would like to welcome to our team two great drivers, Harjun and Dennis93.

Hopefully .WAV has a great time with these two.

I'd also like to reveal a sneak peek at what i'd like the skin to look like (not a finished model obviously but half is done). I would want the second half to be metal plates.
C+C welcome!
Attached images
.WAV Racing.JPG
Quote from nutty boy :I would like to welcome to our team two great drivers, Harjun and Dennis93.

Hopefully .WAV has a great time with these two.

I'd also like to reveal a sneak peek at what i'd like the skin to look like (not a finished model obviously but half is done). I would want the second half to be metal plates.
C+C welcome!

That sounds like a great news (hahah I just couldn't resist...) And I might show my interest when I stop drifting ... Nah I would ask Subsonic first
YGM. Well just a PM but its almost mail!
A .WAV Racing Update:

We're all still doing fine. Haven't been the most active team at the moment but we are still alive. Anyway in the coming half a month we have parted ways with Harjun, our first member. We wish him the best of luck with his future team and all his future LFS endeavours. In the past 15 days we have also crowned .WAV Racing's first co-admin, Dennis93. I shall enjoy working together on the team with him. I have also discussed with jamesrowe a "sponsorship deal" if you will with Dynamic Racing. The .WAV Racing logo has also been created and will be aired along with the airing of the new website, being made by Dynamic Racing's very own jamesrowe. I'm not sure when the website's basic features and design will be made but I will post it here for an official unveiling. I have also got the basic idea for one of many short .WAV Racing teaser videos, the first which could be made in around 7 days. As soon as the video is completed, sorted out and assessed I will post the vid here.

I'll post more news here when it comes

Also visit the Dynamic Racing website at http://www.dynamic-racing.co.uk/

Mike
Quote from nutty boy :A .WAV Racing Update:

We're all still doing fine. Haven't been the most active team at the moment but we are still alive. Anyway in the coming half a month we have parted ways with Harjun, our first member. We wish him the best of luck with his future team and all his future LFS endeavours. In the past 15 days we have also crowned .WAV Racing's first co-admin, Dennis93. I shall enjoy working together on the team with him. I have also discussed with jamesrowe a "sponsorship deal" if you will with Dynamic Racing. The .WAV Racing logo has also been created and will be aired along with the airing of the new website, being made by Dynamic Racing's very own jamesrowe. I'm not sure when the website's basic features and design will be made but I will post it here for an official unveiling. I have also got the basic idea for one of many short .WAV Racing teaser videos, the first which could be made in around 7 days. As soon as the video is completed, sorted out and assessed I will post the vid here.

I'll post more news here when it comes

Also visit the Dynamic Racing website at http://www.dynamic-racing.co.uk/

Mike

hehehe, whos that your on about? Dynamic Racing God knows what that is.
nice forum! loving the matrix stuff goin on there
Quote from harjun :nice forum! loving the matrix stuff goin on there

Thanks mate , but the Matrix thing Credit has to go to nutty Boy He made it
wow! that looks great mate What are your teams colours?
Quote from niall09 :wow! that looks great mate What are your teams colours?

its Green and Black , we havent got any Skins done yet due to all the work with Websites and so , but i will get my 360 cup skin by tomorrow , then ill post it up here so you can have a peak
well , i think we got a week or so off now ? isnt much happening atm wich isnt so good but we are requting

We are looking for a team skinner , so if any1 wants to be that , First make a Skin here with a car you like most to skin and put up here ,so we can check it out , wich means , it will be like a Audicion , pleas peoble , help us out with this one
Website is still in priduction by the great jamesrowe
I also mentioned a video might be ready by tomorrow. Well, it wont. It also hasnt turn out as great as was planned but it will be released when it is completed.
Quote from nutty boy :Website is still in priduction by the great jamesrowe
I also mentioned a video might be ready by tomorrow. Well, it wont. It also hasnt turn out as great as was planned but it will be released when it is completed.

OK thanks for letting us know its a nice team.
Sorry to announce thati leave .WAV , i think its becommed a great team, and the journey hasnt started yet , but i dont think the team has the same interests as me , so i'd better say goodbye , turning my back to it and walk forward , See you guys in the future and good bye ,
uh oh, i think only .WAV member now, is nutty body

.WAV Racing
(90 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG