The online racing simulator
.WAV Racing
(90 posts, started )
.WAV Racing
* THIS TEAM IS OVER. WE ARE NOT RECRUITING *

Hello guys!
New S2 team. .WAV Racing. Don't ask about the name, I just thought it would be cool.

Anyway i'm nutty boy, 5000-5500 miles done so i'm not exactly ultra-experienced but if you look at it really closely I have won 23 races out of 136 and got 53 podiums out of 136 races, that's just under half of my races finished in at least 3rd position.

Anyway, the team. Not hoping it to be a great team just a good team. Hopefully we'll get good drivers who have quite good racing experience. And i'm also hoping it might participate in a few leagues. Would be nice. Wouldn't mind people who are good at skinning and site building aswell.

The drivers. Drivers will be needed to have at least 5000 miles of experience, 4000 at the least.Drivers will be kicked out of the team if they are inactive online for 40 days and then fail to reply to my email sent out for a 10 day notice. Good skinners would be nice but i could always do them if no one is good at skinning. I have very limited experience on skinning though. Around 10 members would be nice (excluding me) and would give a very nice, large number of members. The position of co-admin is also open for members. The position will not be chosen until at least 3 members are confirmed and then all 3 will be given a test in private to test their leadership and ability to handle situations.

Thank you for looking and I hope you consider joining.
Forum will be created very soon and basic things set out on it.
If you want to join .WAV Racing then do either of the following:
Reply to this thread
PM me
Contact me by email or MSN on nutty_boy81@hotmail.com

Fill in your details on the application form below and send it to me via one of the above choices

*License Name:
*Racer Name:
*Form of Control(wheel, keyboard, mouse):
*Short piece on why you would like to join :P :

Thank you and I hope to see some of you on the track with us.

Drivers in the team so far:
*WE ARE NO LONGER RECRUITING MEMBERS AS THE TEAM IS CLOSED*

*Necessary information
*License Name:harjun
*Racer Name:Harjun
*Car Number:28
*Form of Control:Grip, and also drift, but i do more race
*Short piece on why you would like to join :P : I wanna join to participate in leagues, make a name for myself, and i would like to help...
also i could make a site very easily and prettily, and i will make it very happily, althoguh cause im 12 i cant pay for the site, i will use dreamweaver to make the site ...im a pro at that programme...as i was saying i might not have too much mileage, but you can look at me drive, and i got 1:23;42 on blackwood with XRT, and ive played demo for 2 years
You seem OK Harjun. btw when I said form of control I mean wheel, mouse etc. Your mileage is a bit low to join. If you are a good driver though I may let you into the team as long as your active reguarly. How long have you had S2 now?
about 2 weeks...i drive with mouse although cause my birthday is on May 28th....im getting G25...and im on LFS everyday for atleast 4 hours
3000 miles for a fortnight is extremely good. I've had S2 for over a year and I only have 5300. I still think though that 2 weeks is not long enough really. We'll have to have a meet and see how fast you are. Is 8:30 ok?
ill try if im more than 15 minutes late...dont bother waiting for me...and which server...also i will HAPPILY make a website for you....
I'll create a server. It'll just be called ".WAV Racing". I'll make it at half past 8 but I might be a little late.
Where are you man....
Can you guys just use your MSN or something?

Or is this just another one of those teams "Ok I will set it up" and weeks later "Our team is dead, we've created a new one".

:doh:
I'd like to join!

License Name: ToxicKlay
Racer Name: ToxicKlay
Car Number: 61
Type of Control: Controller
Why I'd Like To Join:
5 other teams failed me. Sad to say, there were a lot of teams that either kicked me or disbanded. Here are those teams:
[F1FOX] (a homemade team)
[TS] (ToxicStar Racing)
=BTU= (BeatNu MotorSports)
[PUMA] (Changed their team)
[PRWL] (Racer Hero, the founder, just decided to leave because quote,
"I'm tired of waiting for other people to join even though we already have 15 members. I'm going to now join a new team. Bye")

THere. That should be suffiecient.
I'll go check my miles now,
Your stats are actually very good. Looks like you have a good knowledge of all tracks.
What is a bit bad is that it says your 11 which could be a problem and that you've been in 5 other teams.
Your racer name tag still says your in BTU btw and your LFSworld says your in PWRL.
Harjun,you just left a team ?
Mike (nutty_boy), if you want a site created then I don't mind doing you one if you ask nicely

Also I don't helping you with other things, i'l chat to you on MSN about it all
no actually i made a mistake and i was THROWN out
Quote from harjun :no actually i made a mistake and i was THROWN out

Nutty makes a good leader! I have helped him before in old OSR, not much wrong there
he means my old team...subsonic
me....dont worry man...your a bit...dense
Thanks James.
The help is appreciated greatly. The OSR website you made was awesome but to make a site like that again I would need renders and for renders you need skins and for skins you need a skinner, and we have none :P

Why do i keep saying "we"?

Oh and team news
We now have a forum, which can be found at wavracingteam.forumup.com (or something to that effect) and we also have our name on the LFSW teams list.

I'm saying "we" again
I agree...

The Nut Meister General is a great leader. One man in LFS I will always respect!
Wow! hehe. Thanks. This is quite cool :P Now I look like an idiot.

But not as much as the thing i'm about to tell you all.
It turns out my autofill filled in my domain name as "Michael Bycroft" (my real name) so the forum title is actually michaelbycroft.forumup.com.

So, it'll be 35 days before I can start another forum which isn't good really.
You spanner!

I have lost all repsect for you!!

I'm joking ofcourse
I've posted a thread on the ForumUp staff forum seeing if there is anyway of changing it

I blame autofill. Stupid thing!
Quote from harjun :no actually i made a mistake and i was THROWN out

You werent thrown out, you left the team and then were not allowed back in it because you left.
#25 - Jakg
You don't need an on team renderer to do renders - many forum'ers are more than happy to do renders

.WAV Racing
(90 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG