The online racing simulator
one way to kill an engine...
(85 posts, started )
That's just incredibly smart.
Damn murderers!!!
That's total, complete, and utter brilliance. He should get a medal for that.
It's also incredibly painful to watch, don't watch if you like RX-7s
they should be put in jail for the rest of their miserable lifes ...
but "dude your bumpers on fire" has got to be the best on-liner ive heard in a long time
what did the poor car to deserve that?
My god i never realised how nice the sound of a damaged engine sounded in lfs. When watching the movie came on i wasnt on the page, and i thought i was listening to an lfs s1 movie :P
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Sick ****ers - sorry for swearing, but I've never seen anyone that dumb, that's incredible how stupid people can be.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."

- Albert Einstein
What an idiot.

He should do it again, though... in a closed garage.
Haha, the guy at the end made me laugh when he said "it stinks".
Geee, did he think toasting an engine would smell like roses or what
they were probably gonna get rid of the car anways so they just had some cruel fun with it before they did.
Quote from Gabkicks :they were probably gonna get rid of the car anways so they just had some cruel fun with it before they did.

You mean they dumped the car to the junk yard or something? Why in the world they would have done that?
Quote from deggis :You mean they dumped the car to the junk yard or something? Why in the world they would have done that?

Maybe he was doing an engine replacement and that one had problems anyway. Nobody knows anything about the freakin video. I really doubt anyone would destroy an engine for shits and giggles.
Quote from TaiFong :Maybe he was doing an engine replacement and that one had problems anyway.

Precisely. From the comments
Quote :Explanation
Submitted by dakpowers September 28, 2005 8:06 PM
I posted this... Just to let all of you know, the rear rotor had zero compression, and you had to push start it for it even to start up. There is a new built 13B in that first bay, waiting to go into it as soon as this ended.

From the comments I found another rotary kill vid http://www.whodyautomotive.com/video/pop.wmv
Why didnt they just take the engine out, and use it for spare parts/sell it?

Saying that though, you might aswell have a bit of fun if you are gonna kill it, like doing some burnouts/doughnuts ect, but no, not these guys. They just sit there and wait for it to blow up instead..

Class A retards..
mmmm, nothing like boiling dry an engine.

But that engine had more to offer, they only stopped because of the fire.
Regardless of why they did it and in how bad a condition the engine already was:

It almost made me cry.
The video is old. About two years old.

This is what I remember from the explenation I saw:

They had a newer updated moter, complete with turbo, that they were going to install. The motor you see in the vid is old with alot of miles on it. The cost to ship the motor compared to the cost of buying it makes it essentialy worthless. They could have made maybe $100 selling it. They figurerd that the fun of blowing it up was worth $100.

I would have done the same thing..oh wait...I have done the same thing. 2.7L BMW M20 motor with 250,000 miles on it. The car was getting an M50. Would have cost about $100 to ship the motor. I doubt I could have sold the motor for more than $200...if that. Blowing it up was lots of fun, easily worth the money lost.
I'm really surprised that some of you find this shocking. Isn't it worth $100 to do something fun like this?
Quote from operator0 :The video is old. About two years old.

This is what I remember from the explenation I saw:

They had a newer updated moter, complete with turbo, that they were going to install. The motor you see in the vid is old with alot of miles on it. The cost to ship the motor compared to the cost of buying it makes it essentialy worthless. They could have made maybe $100 selling it. They figurerd that the fun of blowing it up was worth $100

i was expecting an explanation like this was fun watching it
wtf is the point in sitting there waiting for your engine to blow up, I can think of plenty of things I'd rather do with an old motor than sit there and wait for it to blow up.
Quote from ajp71 :wtf is the point in sitting there waiting for your engine to blow up, I can think of plenty of things I'd rather do with an old motor than sit there and wait for it to blow up.

If you have to ask, then you'll never understand. It's a car guy thing.
Quote from operator0 :
I'm really surprised that some of you find this shocking. Isn't it worth $100 to do something fun like this?

Well yes it is, only to somebody else's car... and when they're not suspecting it
Quote from Racer Y :Well yes it is, only to somebody else's car... and when they're not suspecting it

It's not shocking just a completley pointless ricer thing like drifting and big spoilers illepall
Quote from ajp71 :It's not shocking just a completley pointless ricer thing like drifting and big spoilers illepall

Heh, did anyone else notice that he's passivley aggresively calling me a ricer? Like, I don't build race cars or something. Or, I don't spend 14 weekends a year at the track acting as crew chief for a race team that up until the car got wrecked last month, was in the lead for the North American class championship. That's funny.
Not trying to call you a ricer, if that's what you do with your engines then suit yourself.

(85 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG