The online racing simulator
George Lucas = Wrecker
(18 posts, started )
George Lucas = Wrecker
http://youtube.com/watch?v=nRqBwfYQgdk

That clip reminds me way too much of so many races in LFS. Not in the first turn in the clip where he almost takes the leader completely out, but manages to finish the job in the next corner(he is in the silver car)
George Lucas? He's a goddam wrecker all right. Look at what he did to Star Wars.

Punkass.
#3 - RaDuS
haha
Rich, fat, talentless punkass.
I think if he wants his name on a race car he ought to just sponsor it
#6 - herki
Quote from Becky's sig :Anti-Plaguerism in signiature campaign: Stop quoting other peoples work! Spread the word by copy/pasting this to your signiature.

Did you mean: signature
And possibly "plagiarism"?
What a great comment there:
"Annamarie Dean votes to ban [iDi]George Lucas(press1) [1/8]"

:ices_rofl
Thank's guys, I always wanted an example of pedanticism to link to when chatting on these forums.

Oh btw I know I spelt that wrong, and "thank's" is incredibly creative use of grammar, and "btw" is not English.

Oh incidentally Hankster, you cannot start a sentence with the word "And", it's a suplimentative term, I also spelt suplimentative wrong, in fact, i'm not even sure it's a word and as for the use of a colon Herki: are you sure; was it a mistake?

*watches the thread-train crash a long long way from the train tracks*
Quote from BBO@BSR :What a great comment there:

Hey Hey Hey,I have Classic Moustache!
Quote from Becky Rose :Thank's guys, I always wanted an example of pedanticism to link to when chatting on these forums.

No problem, you can always rely on me for those things

Quote from Becky Rose :and as for the use of a colon Herki: are you sure; was it a mistake?

I just copied Google's example, there was the colon in it, so I copied it (note the similar style too)

PS: Why did you change your signature? Which one should I be pendantic about now
*derails thread even further*
Quote :PS: Why did you change your signature?

I change my signature every week or so, knowing as I did that there was a spelling mistake (or three) I had been meaning to put something else in there for a few days. Only this time I am at work and couldn't think of anything funny - so I just put a link instead. At least, until the next introverted exostentialism strikes me, and yes, I know I spelt that wrong too.
Quote from Becky Rose :you cannot start a sentence with the word "And"

its slow at work right now, so i looked that rule up and found this snippet on a website. And I thought it was funny...

Quote from http://www.gpuss.co.uk/english_usage/start_sentence_conjunction.htm :So when someone tells you not to start a sentence with a conjunction, say: "But I've already done it."

The rules of grammar no longer dictate that one can't start a sentence with a conjunction, although it is suggested that one does so sparingly in formal writing. And its not plagiarism if you quote your source
I don't know what source you are quoting, but I strongly suspect that is a rule derived from an Americanised English (or should I write that as Americanized ). Therefore it is not correct. American English isn't a language at all, it's plaguerised - especially as many Americans now just call their language 'American' - therefore they are not quoting their source.

And yes (yes I started with And), I do know I spelt plaguerism wrong again. I did so on purpose - because just like English is belligerently sticking to rules laid out in the 12th century [by French people at that] - i'm also bloody minded .
ok, well, how about from a copywriter from the UK? found after a quick search. there are tons (tonnes?) more.
http://www.billhilton.biz/#117535717160725721

Quote :Anyway, for centuries and centuries teachers who should have known better told their kids that it was against the rules of English to start a sentence with a conjunction. They were talking rubbish, of course: you can find such sentences throughout Shakespeare, Dickens and the rest of the classics. The effect of their propaganda was that most educated people considered leading with a conjunction to be not only wrong, but unpatriotic, immoral and a probable indicator of unwholesome sexual imaginings.

times have changed. keep up.
j/k

and i wasn't making any comments on your spelling (i'm a terrible speller). in fact, i think i misspelled plagerism and that's how firefox corrected it.
what a silly move lol

would have been good if he could have presented himself and actually stood half a chance of making it round the corner!
Quote from BBO@BSR :What a great comment there:

this was also good

Apparently he forgot to use the force on his brake pedal.
I bet if he could, he'd be the one spamming BLUE FLAG MOVE BLUE FLAG MOVE MOVE MOVE MOVE BLUE FLAG N00BS MOVE!!11111111

George Lucas = Wrecker
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG