The online racing simulator
My Custom XRT
(8 posts, started )
#1 - RaDuS
My Custom XRT
Sorry for making my other topic in the wrong thread anyways let me know what you guys think. I got Sparko Race Wheel, Yokohama Tires, Type R Racing Seats, New Back Lights, Silicon Wipers, Radio Removed, Random Paintjob Found On Internet.

You May Delete My Other Topic In General Discussions.
Attached images
Interior.JPG
exterior.JPG
RaDuS1.JPG
#2 - RaDuS
Just for normal paint job skins they go into your skins file. the wheels and lights and everything with .dss at the end go in the dss file. and car setups go in the settings file.
#3 - RaDuS
acually ill give you the website so you can browse and find what suits you best http://www.lfs-database.com/ (then go downloads and look through)
#4 - RaDuS
ill give you an example on how skins look. so you know which kind to save to the skins folder. ok right click save_as my attachment to your skins folder. then open up lfs go to the pit click a non default color then near the buttom there will be a little tab that says XRT click that then you will be able to choose this skin

Quote :Thanks alot bud

np mate gl and have fun
Attached images
XRT_tanaguchi_RaDuS.jpg
#5 - RaDuS
Yes i know im just posting on how my car looks like from putting all the skins together
Skins in LFS
I tried to put my xrt skin on lfs, i have the demo version, i did as you said and it doesnt appear in LFS :s neither do settings wich is realy annoying cuz i want to upload my improved drift settings... can you help me :s
Hey those tail lights look like the Mazda RX-7 series 5 tail lights, i would know, i fitted a pair to my dads series 4.But the car looks realy good. Could you help me on the tail lights, coz i would like to design my own, i know how to do the skins but how do i draw up my own tail lights?
Quote from RaDuS :Sorry for making my other topic in the wrong thread anyways let me know what you guys think. I got Sparko Race Wheel, Yokohama Tires, Type R Racing Seats, New Back Lights, Silicon Wipers, Radio Removed, Random Paintjob Found On Internet.

You May Delete My Other Topic In General Discussions.

is it possible for you to send me those lights please?
ive been looking for them for over a month now and and realy realy want themneed my msn for that?

My Custom XRT
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG