The online racing simulator
resetting mid race?
I dont want to cause a row, but if a driver turns onto their roofs, i know they arent allowed to shift S, but can the space bar reset be used? It says in the rules that "if you are stuck, you must spectate for the rest of that race" but it only refers to shift S and not the space bar reset?
#2 - Dru
Quote from dynofiend :I dont want to cause a row, but if a driver turns onto their roofs, i know they arent allowed to shift S, but can the space bar reset be used? It says in the rules that "if you are stuck, you must spectate for the rest of that race" but it only refers to shift S and not the space bar reset?

space bar is fine

just not Shift s
phew!

i came very close to having to use it but i was lucky and caught the roll, i thought as i was going over that it was 'race over' cos i didnt know you could space bar reset at that point. Cheers
Quote from dynofiend :phew!

i came very close to having to use it but i was lucky and caught the roll, i thought as i was going over that it was 'race over' cos i didnt know you could space bar reset at that point. Cheers

I really didnt know the specific rules on this, so if i rolled it in div 2 i would of spectated. im glad i didnt put it on its roof tho to test the rules!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG