The online racing simulator
Any Recruiting S2 Teams?
(16 posts, started )
Any Recruiting S2 Teams?
Hey, now since i have S2 im looking for a team, just now im preffering FXR or any FWD and no RWD! lol doesnt work for me with a mouse! Anyways yea if you are wanting my times and etc...obvioulsy there on my profile...lol I dont gave skills such as making skins etc...but i would be more than happy to run a league for the team if needed! I will have a look at the teams who post up (on ther website :P) and maybe i might join your team! maybe a good or bad thing :P lol

Thank You
John
hey i am in the process of creating a team for newbies who want to learn the skills of racing lfs style for your intrested pm me or you can our normal racing team which isn't just for newbies

I HATE THE PHRASE NOOBS
Quote from hughesie89 :hey i am in the process of creating a team for newbies who want to learn the skills of racing lfs style for your intrested pm me or you can our normal racing team which isn't just for newbies

I HATE THE PHRASE NOOBS

LoL thanks well this is the thrid app i have had lol so i will have a look thanks!
Why have you left your previous team?
well to be honest i wasnt really in a team apart from a demo one then once i had S2 i was thinking about there S2 team but wasnt active! so i just moved because i had made a league for everyone to join but no one turned up...so doenst feel active! thats why i left!
What experience do you have?

How quick are you? Post a few hotlaps.

Team [PM] may be interested.
well im not sure really if you ask me some tracks and cars i could maybe have a better idea of what to post! i mean i know myself im no way near the WR or anywhere near the fastest on a track but i certainly wouldnt say im the slowest lol but yea post a couple of cars/tracks and i will post some hotlaps!
any one wanna have a go or just a bash come
server name Team KA Server
password Forum
now that's a serious team, parkfield motorsport, if you want a team that doesn't take the bullshit that's the team to join. (i am in no way affliated with parkfield motorsport) i couldn't be i haven't done 5000 miles
Ref Team Drive
#12 - Jakg
5 THOUSAND, not 50 thousand

How can you tell how serious a team is by the mile count to join? Biggie hasn't done 30k miles yet, and he's still bloody quick
fixed read reason for editing
thanks all i will have a look right now!

Any Recruiting S2 Teams?
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG