The online racing simulator
#1 - neRu
Where can i find older lfs releases?
I'm at school, and the harddrivespace we've got for each of us isnt bigger than 100mb per man. I use some 20 megs on random schoolstuff, so i have a bit left.

Then i remembered that the older lfs versions only used to be about 40-60 megs. Where can i find one of those?

Sincerly
what has this to do with programming?
Quote from neRu :I'm at school, and the harddrivespace we've got for each of us isnt bigger than 100mb per man. I use some 20 megs on random schoolstuff, so i have a bit left.

Then i remembered that the older lfs versions only used to be about 40-60 megs. Where can i find one of those?

Sincerly

If you plan on using LFS at school, why not use a memory stick? You can get a fresh install of W onto a 128mb easily, my 512mb eats everything up
Using a flash disk is a great idea. Then as well as running an up to date version, you'd have no risk of IT support suddenly deciding to delete it as it isn't school stuff.

I suppose that it might be a problem if LFS writes to disk a lot. But then again, I ran Firefox off a flash disk every day at college for two years and it still works fine, and that's a cheapie 128 MB one off of eBay

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG