The online racing simulator
Where can I get a good free forum?
(10 posts, started )
As the title says, Where can I get a good free forum?

I have this one: MCM Forum But I don't like It

Well, Any suggestion is cool.
#2 - Nine
forum5.com/

That's what I use, you can pretty much get a whole low budget yet decent looking site going from there. Here's mine...still a work in progress http://topshelf.forum5.com/
Can you explain a bit clearer please? If you want a forum hosted by some third party that allows you to set up your own stuff, or if you want a basic forum package that you can host on your own server?

If it's the latter, look no further than phpbb. Not the most secure of forums, but constantly being updated and worked on...
Also very easy to install and admin, only needs a basic AMP* setup.

(*AMP= Apache, MySql, PHP)
#4 - X-Ter
Try ProBoards. Been using one for a long time now and I have yet to see any unscheduled downtime. Very good and free service.
How about SMF? We used to use them and they have sone good functions for admins, such as IP lookup, news box/ticker, and its easy to use.

www.smfforfree.com
Quote from Bladerunner :If it's the latter, look no further than phpbb. Not the most secure of forums, but constantly being updated and worked on...

with a few simple changes, it can actually be made into a pretty secure platform. just turn off "allow html" and disable global registers. then you just have to deal with spammers, and if you have an attentive admin staff, isn't an issue.
Joomla board seems quite nice so far, but I've barely been 'using' it for a week now. And you need to have a joomla website too
Thanks everyone Really apreciated.

@Bladerunner: First choice

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG