The online racing simulator
Gentlefoot.com Track Guides
(56 posts, started )
Well my PB was 36:43 but I havn't been able to get below 36:80 all week. Less than 5 minutes after reading the guide and I got a 36:40!
Thanks for the feedback guys - I didn't proof read it to be honest and there are some parts I forgot to change. I just knocked it up real quick and stuck it up cos my Dad was staying with me last night and he needed to go to bed. PC is in the 'guest' room (if you can call it that lol). Also, I haven't taken a photo of the FOX yet hence the top image of the FO8.

I'll sort out all the issues tonight and change the way the track guides are listed. You'll see what I mean. Also, I will add the set I did a 36.04 with too.

Thanks for the great feedback again.
Thanks, would like to try your set too.

One more minor thing I noticed last night when practicing was that the red flags you mention at turn 3 are actually yellow. I'm sure I can get another few tenths off my PB using your tips - thanks again!
Quote from Nick A :Thanks, would like to try your set too.

One more minor thing I noticed last night when practicing was that the red flags you mention at turn 3 are actually yellow. I'm sure I can get another few tenths off my PB using your tips - thanks again!

One of the many changes I plan to make tonight. When I wrote the text I couldn't remember if they were red flags or yellow turn signs. I guessed wrong
-
(Tigershark) DELETED by Tigershark
Quote from FL!P :
How do you get that view 3D in AFS, BTW?

I just pressed every button till I found it...press "T"!
Quote from Nick A :I just pressed every button till I found it...press "T"!

I find that view really helpful when seeing how I am losing time.

I plan to add a section to the site at some point to explain how best to use the telemetry available in LFS to improve your pace. All this kind of stuff will be in there.

btw - updated the FE Club track guide last night so all the fonts are correct and the mistakes in the text have been corrected.

Gentlefoot.com Track Guides
(56 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG