The online racing simulator
Team Gumball recruiting !
(17 posts, started )
A drift team is recruiting..msn [email protected] ..we will need to watch you how good are you at drift
??? did you leave subsonic?!
unfortunate name for a team beings what happened on the Gumball last week

a very sad day for all those involved
#4 - Nine
Quote from anttt69 :unfortunate name for a team beings what happened on the Gumball last week

a very sad day for all those involved

Was that the Porshe incident in Alabania?
Yes a Porsche taking part in the Gumball 3000 hit a golf head on & killed the driver.

I think it was in Macedonia (a bordering country).
Yes niall...no offence, but subsonic was greatly disorganised...me and Andrei left and made a new team
Gonna change my sig just RIGHT now
well its great to tell us in anouther teams thread. FYI, Andrei was still in subsonic when he posted that but good luck with your new team
Harjun, thats quite s*it tbh. Very rude and wrong to just leave the team and THEN to do it with making a new thread of saying that you're making a new team, very very low m8 :thumbsdow
Quote from harjun :Gonna change my sig just RIGHT now

Harjun to be fair to Subsonic they area great team,you have to put in alot of work to you know,just because you dont win straight away doesnt mean you leave the team or make a new one,tbh i think subsonis is the best you'll get now,ive been with halfords racing 6/7 months now and im still gratefull for being in that team, i dont just leave when i feel like it,and dissapoint my whole team
Word Sully
:s
Cheap shot to leave them without warning, and I hope this team goes down so you can figure what you've missed
hmm...if you hadn't realised by now, subsonic is a race team, Kagai D is a Drift team funnily enough...now get the reason why i joined another team....
but you said that you left because it was disorgansed i would not have minded if you left because you wanted to drift, but the way you left was just bad
Double true that niall! .

(Yeah, I know, I've gotten into a Wigga phase )

(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG